Seoul Music Awards

(Hyejin's POV)

I adjusted my blazer on my shoulder as I walked inside the venue. The stadium was packed with fans from different fandoms. Making my way past some idols who stood up to bow at me as I passed by, I returned a bow to them and smiled. I made sure that I wouldn't trip as I do so.

A staff led me to my table with ITZY which was situated beside BTS's table. My eyes diverted to the seven good looking guys and smiled as I waved and bowed. They returned my courtesy before I sat on my seat and greeted my friends from ITZY.

"You look amazing!" Ryujin complimented me on my black dress that hugged my body in all the right places.

"You too! All of you do!" I beamed as I slid off my blazer and placed it at the back of my chair

The show was about to start in a few minutes as some idols began to fill the place and go to their respective seats in the exclusive area. I looked around the stadium and admired how they designed it this year. Beautiful chandeliers at the top as lights bounced off as it landed on them.

On the table next to ours on the other side were Winner. Mino looked over to me and smiled before I returned it and waved and continued admiring the place. I saw Chungha walk by and I stood up to hug her before she went to her spot with Mamamoo.

The lights began to dim which indicated that the show was about to start.

--

I was backstage getting ready for my performance. My manager was running around making sure that everyone and everything was perfect.

"Queen of Duality!" my closest stylist, Hana, exclaimed.

That's what some fans labeled me as. My true personality was so far from my character on stage. It  amazed people how well I shift into a whole different person as I perform.

"Yah! It's one of the things I love," I shared.

It really was. I love how I can just turn a switch and boom! Damn, who is she?

"Hyejin, ready in 5," Jihyun-unnie, my manager, warned.

"Ne~," I nodded as Hana made last finishing touches before I positioned.

I shook all the nerves off my body by jumping up and down, letting out a huge exhale as I went to my place.

When the first beat of the music dropped, the crowd went crazy. The stadium was filled with loud roars from fans. The dancers took their place and opened my performance. There was a competition between who could be louder, the music or the crowd cheering. I loved this type of energy, it gives me so much adrenaline.

"Chumchuja!" I ended and did a pose as the crowd went louder. I smiled and waved at them before walking off the stage.

--

"And the Hallyu Special Award goes to..." the host began.

Everyone's attention diverted on stage as they waited for the artist's name to be called out.

"Princess of KPOP, Hyejin! Chukhahamnida!"

Roars from fans filled the air as I stood up from my seat and gave a bow before slowly making my way to the stage. I made sure not to trip on anything again because I don't want a J-Law moment.

This stadium was huge and my feet could only make tiny strides especially in these high heels.

As I got on stage and neared the host, the cheers got louder as I accepted the award.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted with a smile and bowed.

The stadium was filled with screams and the idols clapped their hands for me.

"Kwon Hyejin-imnida. Wow, I don't know where to begin," I rambled as I didn't prepare a speech beforehand.

I looked at the crowd in front of me. Idols smiling at me, fans cheering and waving their lightsticks and posters, this was my dream, and I'm living it.

"First of, I wanted say thank to SMA for giving me this award and to PDnim, I'm forever grateful and to all JYP Staff, jeongmal gamsahamnida," I started off.

Another round of applause could be heard in the entire stadium as they patiently waited for me to finish my speech.

"To my Kwonies, thank you so much for your constant love and support. Not just my Korean fans, but to my international fans, no words can express how much I'm grateful for you. I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for you. I promise to keep working harder and making you proud. Thank you so much for everything. Saranghamnida!"

I took a step back from the mic stand and gave one last bow before walking off the stage. I slowly went down the step on the side of the stage only to be greeted by a hand in front of me. My eyes met with Hongseok's, whose table with Pentagon was situated near the stairs. I smiled and bowed at him while he helped me off.

Fans screamed as they noticed it and I just laughed it off before letting go of Hongseok's hand thanking him before continuing to walk back to my seat.