The phone call

-- 3 months later --

// Chris P.O.V //

The sound of Leah's voice woke me up, as I opened my eyes I saw Leah hang up the phone but she carried on staring at it like she waiting for someone to call back. I waited for a while for her to move but she just stood there looking confused, so I decided to speak.

"Morning babe." I said causing her to jump a bit, she still looked confused. "What's up?"

"I was just on the phone to the police." She said in a shocked tone, once I heard 'police' I jumped on my feet, I stood in front of her looking her into her eyes.

"What? What they want?" I asked in a panic tone.

"My mum is in prison and she wants me to visit her." I stood there with the same shocked expression, the last time Leah saw her mum was when she was five when her mum abandoned her at my doorstep.

"Y-your mum?" I asked to make sure I didn't mishear her. She clenched onto me pulling my chest close to her, I wrapped my arms around her as I felt wet drops fall onto my bare chest.

"You going to see her?" I rubbed her back to help her stop crying but it didn't work as she continued.

"I don't know," She sniffed, "Should I?" She asked pulling away from me so she could look in my eyes.

"Up to you baby, I'm going to support your decision." I said comforting her so she always knows she has got me.

"C-Could you come with me please?" She begged.

"Of course, let me get ready." I kissed the top of her forehead then left to get into the shower.

// Leah P.O.V //

My heart felt like it was going to pound of my chest when the police officer announced the visitors where allowed to go in. Before we went in we had to go through security, I took my shoes and hoodie off so they could see I'm not hiding anything inside of it. Chris walked through the security scanners first, the light flashed green indicating his not hidden anything, then I walked through but mine flashed red.

"Step aside ma'am." The male security man said, as he pointed from me to move away from the scanner. "I'm going to have to search you."

"Aren't I supposed to have a female officer do this?" I questioned as I'd rather not have a old strange man patting me down.

"Aren't you a clever one. She isn't here, so spread your legs." He demanded, I glanced at Chris' anger face as I separated my legs a little.

The man started to pat up my legs, his hands slowly patted my thighs taking his time before he moved his hands to my arse feeling around for something he isn't going to find. I sighed with frustration the man saw I was pissed off which caused him to smirk. His hands travelled up my body searching around, his hands crept closer to my breast but before he touched them I gave him the evils which made him chuckle.

"It was your belt what set the alarm off." He smirked.

"If you knew that, why was you still touching me up?" I said angrily.

"You're in a prison I wouldn't piss me off." He whispered angrily to me. I mentally rolled my eyes at him and decided to keep my mouth shut.

Chris still looked angry but he soon softened up as I intertwined my hands into his, he looked down at me forcing a sympathetic smile out as we walked up to the door which held my biological mother on the other side. We stepped into the room, I searched my eyes around the room trying to guess which one was my mum as I couldn't really remember which she looked like from when I was younger. My eyes stopped on one women, she has the same colour hair as me, when she turned around she saw me and smiled. Her eyes and smile was just like mine. That's my mum. I didn't return the smile I just glared I had so many feelings inside of me sad, mad, disappointed, ashamed, worried... She waved for us to come over, I let out a sigh as I started to walk over, as I pulled my chair out I made my grip on Chris stronger and I was so worried he squeezed back to reassure me.

"Hello Leah." My mother spoke.
____
Just posted a sneak peek of my new story 'Prison' go check it out please, also please leave feedback on it... While you're at it leave feedback on this story too;) Thanks to everyone who's been voting and commenting, love you!