Introduction

Warning: This is my first ever book I wrote on wattpad. I didn't proof read back then so there will be mistakes and errors! Futhormore, this book wasn't fully planned out, I just went with the flow when it came to writing. I don't like the plots or ideas, this is not the most unique idea of a book. I honestly don't like this book, but it done well with reads and it's my first book, so I don't want to delete it. But read if you want to read you can, just no negative comments please because I already know. If you do read somehow enjoy!

Chris and Leah have known each other's since they where five years old. Leah's mum left a five year old Leah who was beaten up little scared girl on Joyce's doorstep at night, and never returned to her. Ever since Joyce found the mystery girl, she was able to adopt her and raise her along with Chris. They say opposites attract, and that's what definitely happened with Chris and Leah.

// Chris P.O.V //

"Yo Leah, hurry up, what is your ass doing in there?" I spoke banging on the bathroom door.

The door opened to show a small figured beautiful girl.

"Calm your nibbles, I've finished." Leah sarcastically smiled.

"And about fucking time." I chucked.

"Christopher Maurice Brown, stop with the bad language!" Momma Joyce shouted from downstairs.

Leah jokingly tutted while she skipped off to her room, I sighed while stepping into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

// Leah P.O.V //

"The bus is outside, hurry up!" I shouted while banging on Chris' bedroom door.

He slowly walked out of the room, locking his bedroom door after... His very protective over his room, I don't even know why.

"Sorry couldn't find my condoms." He winked at me.

"Boy, we are going to school where you learn, not where you go to get fucked." I scoffed, he always horny.

"I'm sorry bitches would rather learn about CJ." He cockily said.

"Still weird how you named your dick. You're the true meaning of disgusting."

"You know what's even more weird," he rhetorical asked. "You've been standing here talking to me about my dick, when you was in a rush to catch the school bus what's probably left now."

"We are going to be late!" I grabbed Chris' hand pulling him along.

We speed walked to school...Well he just took a casually walk not worrying if his late or not. If I was by myself I would be running, I hate being late. We finally arrived at school ten minutes late, we would have been earlier if Chris didn't have to get a girls number on the way.

"Christopher and Leah, you're late. I want you two to sit at the front today." Our maths teacher spoke. I heard Chris sigh, as he chucked his bag onto his desk. I slid into my seat next to him.

As the lesson went on, I had a whole page full of notes, while Chris just had his name on his piece of paper. He spent most lesson texting girls.

// Chris P.O.V //

From Sky
Am I getting some CJ again tonight or nah?;)

From Chloe
You never rang me back, I called 23 times. Did you just use me for sex?!

From Hollie
Last night was so good, you stroke so good;) Thinking about it now just makes me wet. I need you again, you free tonight baby?

From Jodie
YOU LIAR, you said you was 20. I'm 26 Chris.

Theses are just the texts I have got from the last ten minutes, bitches too thirsty. I ignored all texts except for Jodie's...

To Jodie
Oh yeah I'm 16, but don't worry your loose stinky ass pussy just got good dick so stop trippin'

I press sent, then looked up to Leah who was speed writing notes down.

"Leah can I copy yo work?" I whispered to her.

"Do it yourself Christopher." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Please." I poked my bottom lip out, and put my hand on her upper inner thigh rubbing slowly. She shivered from my touch. She snatched my piece of paper and started writing some stuff down. I leaned back in my seat smiling, I knew it would work virgins always loose it if you go near there pleasure part.
__________
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.
Hope you guys enjoy it... And make sure you check out my other stories too please.