You ready?

// Leah P.O.V //

"Happy seventeenth birthday." Jade said waking me up she had a massive smile on her face with a birthday present in her hand. Chris walked into my room he jumped onto my bed sitting at the bottom smiling at me.

"Happy birthday to you," Chris jokingly started singing like he does every year, I chucked a pillow at him for him to stop singing.

I remembered the flashback I had at college on Monday with Joyce standing over me with a present and Chris jumping on the bed doing exactly what he just did. I couldn't hold back my feelings so I just started crying.

"Uh Leah, what's up?" Jade asked not having a clue what's going on, Chris got up and whispered something to her which made her leave just me and Chris alone.

"You thinking about momma?" Chris asked with a sad tone. I just nodded while more tears flooded down my face.

He walked over to the other side of the bed getting underneath the sheets with me, he moved up closer to me making me rest my head on his chest, he started playing with my hair which started to relax me.

"I miss her." I gentle cried.

"I do too."

Chris started singing 'Be alright' by Justin Bieber which surprised me, I didn't even know he knew any Justin songs. His voice sounds like a angel, I got lost in his voice and so did my eyes as I found it hard to keep them open, so I just gave in and fell asleep.

I woke up with my tears dried up on my face, Chris was replaced by a pillow which is now underneath me. I looked to the side of me to see the same present Jade was holding in her hands earlier, I smiled while picking it up slowly un-wrapping it. It was a picture frame with me, Chris and our old basketball team picture in it, the photo was taken when we was around fourteen we had just won a match, Chris was holding me up while I had my arm up doing a fist with my hands. I smiled at the memory then placed the frame by my bed and decided it is time to get up as the clock read it was lunch time.

I walked into the Kitchen to see a note placed on the kitchen table it read 'Text me when you're up, and don't eat anything. Happy birthday. - Chris.' What's this boy up to? I walked back into my room picking up my phone to text Chris.

To Chrissy Pooh

I'm up, whatcha want?

I went to put my phone back down, but I instantly got a text back.

From Chrissy Pooh

Good I'll be there in five;)

I started to smile from excitement at what he might have planned, but then stopped smiling when I remembered Drake said about taking me out for dinner for dinner tonight. I picked up my phone again to tell Drake I won't be able to make it.

To Drake

Chris is planning to do something with me today, so I won't be able to see you tonight I'm so sorry.

Once I press sent Drake rang me, shit why can't he just text back a 'Ok'.

"Uh hey Drake." I said answering the phone.

"I made plans with you fucking first, now you just gonna bun me off for Chris?!" Drake said practically shouting.

"Bro chill, there's next weekend." I said back trying not to show in my voice that his just pissed me off.

"Yeah thanks Leah, I wanted to see you on your birthday." With that said he hung up the phone on me before I could say anything back to him.

What the fuck is his problem? Before I could get anymore stressed I heard the front door open, I skipped out of the room to see Chris standing by the door wearing jeans and a plain white top with beautiful red roses in his hands. I covered up my massive smiling what was forming on my face with my hand, he smiled back at me.

"You ready for a trip around London?" He smiled.