2.

The house seemed way to quiet from the moment I woke up. I laid in my bed scrolling through my phone wondering why It was so Quiet. It was Sunday so both dad and Noah should be home today. After about another 20 minutes on my phone, my stomach rudely interpreted my youtube video and demanded food.

I jumped out go bed and slipped on some slippers that Noah got me as a little gift and walked out of my room. Now the house wasn't a mansion, but it was pretty big. We had the first floor, the second floor, and the basement which was just more rooms and we call on the underground level. But even with all the space, I could usually hear when someone is home, but it was dead silent today. 

I made my way past the bathroom and Naos room to find both empty. If Noah wasn't in his room or the bathroom, then where was he? I noticed my dad's bedroom door still closed so he might still be asleep. I eventually just gave up with wondering where my little brother was because I knew he hates leaving the house so he was around here somewhere. Plus the food was the goal right now.

I defended down the stairs and walked down to the right where the kitchen was. The closer I got the more I spelled food, Maybe Noah was up and made food. That's why I laughed internally.

What am I talking about Noah can't cook, the dude can barely walk with a phone in his hand?

I finally made my way into the Kitchen only to screamed at.

"Suprise!" Voices rang through my ears and I swear I jumped high enough to hit the ceiling. 

I quickly looked around to find the voices and my smile flattered, Landon, Luke, and Chase was here. They all stood around a small cake and that's when it bit me. 

It's my freaking birthday

Everyone was laughing and smiling as I walked towards them. 

"thank you," I said awkwardly...How could I forget my own birthday?

Dad was the first to come up to me and hug me.

"Happy birthday sweetheart, I'm so happy to have you as my daughter Venus." Dad hugged me tightly almost making me cry.

This was my favorite thing about dad, He made me feel so loved and like such an essential part of his life...even after all the bullcrap, I've put him through.

This was technically my first birthday ever with my dad and Noah. I came to lived with them a couple of months after I turned 15. 

"I'm going to serve breakfast," Dad said walking away from me and everyone else by the table, I could tell he was about to cry. 

Noah was next to hug me and he practically tackled me. 

"Happy Birthday Sis" Noah said handing me a small wrapped gift. 

"Thanks, Noah," I said ruffling his hair before setting the small gift aside, I would open then after we eat.

and then it got really awkward.

My three older brothers stood there holding wrapped gifts and were smiling as nothing has ever happened.

Chase quickly came over to me handing me a gift 

"happy birthday Vee, I love you," Chase said clearly trying to hide his emotions. 

I gave him a small hug and a 'thank you' before he walked over to the living room where Noah was.

Luke handed me his gift. I hugged him only for him to hug me tighter.

"I remember the day I met you, God I just wanted another brother. But Vee, your the best thing that has ever happened to our family. Happy birthday Venus" Luke said kissing my forehead before walking over to help Dad. 

I'm not exactly close to them like I used to be, But they were still my brothers. No matter what I loved them, but they hurt me. After a couple of months after moving away from them, I came to realize that Luke and Chase had nothing to do with sending me away. They didn't have a choice, they had to do what Landon said, he was the guardian. He was the final person standing in front of me. We aren't close anymore, We try but eventually we argue and then I don't see him for weeks.

Landon put the gift next to the others up to me and hugging me tightly. 

"I know you hate me, But I really need this hug."

I don't hate you, I am just upset with you every time I look at you.

"Vee I love you so damn much, you're growing up so fast and I know you'll never forgive me for what I did. But I'm happy I did it because of your here, with Jeremy and your healthy and happy. I love you so much Venus Marie, Happy birthday" His words left me stunned. 

I don't know why I haven't fully forgiven Landon for what he did. Yes, I was hurt that he let some man take me away. But if it weren't for Jeremy I would have probably killed myself by now. I tried to multiple times after I moved, But Jeremy was always there and at one point he took a whole two weeks off from work to stay by my side till I was mentally stable again. Jeremy and Noah helped me get better through all the depression and sickness. I truly did have the best dad.  and I think it was time to let Landon know that.

"I never said thank you, for what you did. I was hurt but a lot of things got better in the process and I never once said thank you for it. So thank you" I hugged  Landon once more time and I felt him kissing the top of my head. 

"Breakfast is Served!" dad shouted 

Noah and Chase came running into the kitchen just as Luke and dad were putting the plated of food down. 

"Then let's eat!" Noah shouted making us all laugh again.

Everyone was grabbing a plate, but Landon stopped them.

"wait."

and they froze 

"Birthday girl first" 

1013 Words

Updated April 6, 2020

So the timeline doest really add up not but um, it's cool lol. Sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed this random chapter. who's perspective should I write next?