1.

Dear Diary,

My therapist said to start writing in a journal to help with everything. But this is complete bullshit and dad is forcing me to do this. 

where do I even start?

My name is Venus Marie Kasher, not Livermore, even though that's what I thought my last name was for the first 15 years of my life. I used to live with my three older brothers (well apparently they are only my half brothers) Landon, Luke, and chase. Now I live with my biological Father, after my -fake dad- gave me away. well more like a plan to get rid of me and then eventually my big brother stepped in. to save the day? NO  to tell my biological dad to take me. 

So how's life now you ask, well let's see.

I live with my dad and my little brother Noah, well half brother again...It's pretty cool.  

New school, new house, but it has it's bad parts too. 

Therapy, ugh. Dr. Evans is nice, but God that woman does not understand how hard it is to actually open up. Like how am I suppose to tell her what's wrong if I don't even know how to put it in words sometimes. 

Tate,  My best friend... or was my best friend. welp, he's no longer in my life, which sucks. But it's for the best. He's better off without me and He doesn't need my drama in his life. He's going to do great things in the future, I was only holding him back.

My brothers, They are well they are boys. Dad invited them over at least once a month, I tend to "stay after school" to avoid them most times. It's not that I don't like seeing them, They are my family, but It hurts to see them sometimes. To know they just let some guy take me away and they just continued on with there lives. At first, I missed them and cried like crazy, But then I was just angry. Landon gave me away. and Luke and Chase let him. Maybe I was just to much trouble to keep around. 

But I'm better now or getting better anyway. 

I don't know why I'm writing this...

how are you even suppose to ends these?

uh bye?

378 words

wow, I can't believe it's been two years since I finished the first book. I'm so sorry it took me so long to start this story. I hope you enjoy this story

updated March 28, 2020