Rescue

Eunmi POV

We ran until we saw the road. A truck appeared and the door opened. We all jumped in and sat there to catch our breath.

"You guys alrighr?", I heard a familiar voice ask.

I looked up to see Jin with a smile on his face. I felt relived to see him but also worried.

"Are you with him?", Jackson asked and Jin shook his head.

"He left before putting a device on me.", He replied smiling at me causing me to blush.

"We need to get back to the mansion.", Chaelin said holding up the antidotes.

Jin drove us all the way back so we could come up with a game plan. Once we arrived I hopped out and ran to the infirmary. I strapped Soo Jin's arm to the side before injecting her with the antidote. Her veins faded back into her skin and her breathing was steady. I smiled before repeating my steps with YeonGi. Rome held Soo Jin's hand as her eyes fluttered open.

"Rome?", she questioned as her eyes landed on Rome.

"Hey punk.", he joked causing her to laugh.

"Ah you got the antidotes?", Yongguk beamed as he walked in.

"About time.", YeonGi groaned sitting up.

"Ne. The hybrids were there.", I said and he nodded.

"What happened?", he asked and Soo Jin sat up.

"All the hybrids had a device attached to their arm or chest. It seemed to be injecting something. He has a whole crate of poison, planning to gas us right out of here.", I explained.

"If they succeed where are we going to go?", Soo Jin asked pulling the needles out of her arm.

"They won't. No way in hell Kyuhyun is going to win this fight. Not this time.", Yongguk growled.

Everyone's eyes widened when he said his name. Soo Jin let out a sigh before kicking her feet over the bed.

"But IF?", She shrugged.

"A bunker that my brother owns.", Yongguk answered.

"So we fighting back or what?", she asked.

"Well yes but we can't kill the hybrids. So we need a different tactic other than going in guns blazing.", I told her.

"What if we trick him somehow.", she said and we all looked at her.

"How?", I asked and she smirked.

Yep she's back.

Soo Jin POV

I stood up as everyone gathered. Rome and his coven, the remaining members of Got7, Section 2, and Yongguk.

"So his plan is to gas us while we're on home turf right?", I asked and Chaelin nodded.

"Well what if we got to his place while he is here. We could save your coven if they don't have devices on them already.", I said.

"And we could probably find a way to shut down the ones on the hybrids.", Lanta added.

"Yeah but if he doesn't sense anyone here he's gonna know something is up.", Mark said.

"We could use the blood source downstairs. Their hearts are still beating and haven't succumbed to the change yet.", Yongguk suggested.

"Yes. But we'll need three teams. One to move as soon as we get word that Kyuhyun is on the move. One to look for the source of his plan when everyone gets there. And one that's here to set up the diversion, so when he gives the mark to gas the mansion you escape through the back door and meet up with the rest of us at his base.", Bomi said.

"Perfect so who's with who?", Soo Jin asked.

"Soo Jin, Chaelin, Rome, Jackson, X, Maru, and Mark.", Yongguk said.

"Then YeonGi, Lanta, Kangjun, Kristyn, GD, Zelo, Siwoo, and JB."

"Lastly, Tae Ki, Eunmi, Bomi, Ray, Jin, Irene, Minah, and Tk.", he finished.

"How come me and Mark are separated?", Minah asked.

"So things can go right. He can't fight if he's protecting you.", Chaelin replied.

"Don't worry you'll be safe.", Tae Ki told her.

"How do you know?", Minah asked.

"You know your lack of confidence in us is kind of insulting.", Tk joked.

"Now which team does what is up to to you all. I will be joining you in this mission. Now everyone get prepared, we have a hard battle ahead of us.", he said with a serious expression before walking out.

"So?", I asked.

"My team can set the trap.", I said and Rome nodded.

"We can go ahead to begin searching his lair.", YeonGi stated.

"And we can go with YeonGi's group. Lanta and I can hack into the computers to find a way to shut down his devices.", Irene added.

"Okay then. Are we really ready for this?", I asked quietly.

"We've fought him before. We know his tricks.", Eunmi said.

"So let's get started.", Bomi shouted and everyone dispersed to set everything up.

I sat in my room as I sharpened my sais while thinking about our plan. I heard the door creak open followed by a special accent I know too well. I turned to face him before throwing my arms around him.

"Where have you been?", I asked.

"The forest. I was never to far away.", he said rubbing my back.

"Yongguk told me you died protecting me.", I mumbled.

"Ne. I couldn't let him hurt you.", he chuckled.

"Kyuhyun?", I questioned and he nodded.

"He found out about mothers past and about her giving birth to two children. When he did he wanted us executed.", he reminded me.

I nodded and lowered my head at the mention of my mother. I couldn't help her when he snapped her neck. I felt my anger boil before Rome patted my head.

"We'll be fine.", he said smiling down at me.

Minutes later we walked to main chamber where everyone was waiting.

"Is everyone ready?", I asked and they nodded.

"Good because he's coming.", Bomi said and everyone got in position.

"YeonGi, you guys go now! Stick to the shadows of the forest.", I shouted and she nodded before they all took off.

"Tae Ki you guys next in about five minutes.", I said as Rome and Jackson moved some of the bodies in place.

"Mark, come help us!", Jackson shouted.

"You'll be ok?", Mark asked Minah and she nodded before pecking her lips.

I placed a few smoke bombs along the walls and Chaelin gave me a look.

"When they're inside I'll blow it and it'll let out a gas. Tae Ki made from the poison that was running through our veins.", I smirked.

"Ah using his own trick against him.", she snickered.

"Not bad young one.", Rome said patting my head.

"You love doing that. Patting my head.", I said and he laughed before walking towards the weapon cashe.