Dumbfounded

Lanta POV

We all sat quietly in the trucks as we rode back to the mansion. I let out a quiet sigh causing Namjoon to tap my shoulder.

"Are you ok?", he asked and I nodded.

"Thanks for asking.", I said and he smiled.

We pulled up to the mansion and all of us walked through the doors and too our quarters. When we reached the room Kristyn and Jimin were standing beside Yong Guk with their hands behind their backs.

"What's so important?", Soo Jin asked.

"Ask your friends here.", Yong Guk smiled.

Soo Jin moved closer to Kristyn earning a low growl from Jimin. She glared at him which he returned.

"Watch it pup.", she warned before tilting Kristyn's head slightly.

Jimin snarled before knocking Soo Jin into a wall. Jungkook growled before tackling Jimin to the ground. The two snarled at one another as they threw hard punches.

"Cut it out!", Namjoon shouted running towards them.

"Yah!", Hoseok yelled as he and Jin broke up the fight.

Kristyn ran to Soo Jin's side and helped her up. The two hybrids were separated as Soo Jin licked the blood from her lip.

"Jimin cut it out!", Kristyn shouted and he calmed down.

Soo Jin touched her lip before walking out of the room. Eunmi and Chaelin went after her leaving the room silent.

"What the hell was that!", I screamed.

"Jimin and Kristyn are mates now.", Yong Guk told us.

"What?", Hoseok asked.

"Jinja!", YeonGi said.

"When did this happen?", Namjoon asked.

"Aww young love. My feels.", Bomi laughed causing us to join her.

"I didn't mean to but I walked in on the act which was a sight to see.", he snickered.

"Whaa head master!!!", I blushed and Kristyn hid her face in Jimin's chest.

"I do suggest you go apologize to Soo Jin. Wouldn't want to be on her bad side.", he told Jimin before walking out. Jungkook followed behind him without sparing Jimin a glance.

"How come you mated before me?", Suga asked him.

"That only means that season has started.", Bomi said quietly.

He just continued to stare at her as she wrapped her arms around herself. He asked her if she was alright and she nodded. Jin coughed to break the silence before stretching.

"Well this has been an eventful night. I'm going to bed.", he said.

"That's was the most beautiful idea I've ever heard.", Suga said following Jin.

"Good night Lanta.", Namjoon smiled at me.

"Good night.", I replied.

Soo Jin POV

I walked to the bathroom and poked my lip out to look at my cut. Chaelin and Eunmi stood in the doorway with worried eyes.

"Really guys I'm fine.", I smiled and Eunmi nodded while Chaelin didn't look like she believed it.

"Come on Chaelin she says she ok.", Eunmi said pulling her outside.

I looked down to turn the water on and heard shuffling behind me. I sighed while changing the temperature.

"Guys I said I'm...", I stopped when I saw Jungkook standing there.

I looked back down before he back hugged me. I let out a small gasp as he buried his face into my neck. I slowly turned to face him and he brought his hand up to my lip inspecting my cut, tracing it with his thumb.

"It'll heal.", I whispered.

I stood frozen as he started leaning in. I closed my eyes but as our lips grazed each other Jimin came in.

"Hey Soo Jin I'm sor..... Um am I interrupting something?", he asked.

Jungkook backed away before giving Jimin a glare that screamed murder. I blushed before biting my lip, ignoring the pain.

"I just came to say I'm sorry. Didn't mean to spaz out on you. This whole mating this is kind of new to me.", He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's cool I guess. Just know that I'm not trying to hurt her. I couldn't do that."

"Yeah. Anyway, group meeting so come on.", Jimin said slowly.

We walked back to the group and sat down. Jimin went over to Kristyn and whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened along with Chaelin who heard before they both looked at my blushing face.

"Well talk later.", Chaelin mouthed to me.

"Wow Irene and Tae Ki are out of their caves.", YeonGi said surprised.

"Shut up. We're here because Yong Guk summoned us all.", Tae Ki pouted.

"She's been grumpy all day, don't take it personal.", Irene laughed.

"So what's this about?", I said after clearing my throat.

"A masquerade ball!!", Bomi clapped making me jump.

"You mean with dresses and masks and dancing?", I asked and she nodded.

"Oh boy.", I muttered as Daehyun failed to hide his grin.

Lanta POV

"The invitation came in a week ago. Open to all races and packed with fun.", Yong Guk explained to us.

"Will we be on the job or just having fun?", I asked him.

"There hasn't been any disturbances retaining to him so go have fun.", he smiled widely.

"When exactly is this ball.", Soo Jin asked.

"Friday.", Yong Guk answered.

"Three days from now!!", Bomi beamed and he nodded.

I laughed at Soo Jin's expression before getting up.

"Where you off to?", X asked me.

Everyone's eyes shifted to me and I shrugged.

"Well we are gonna need dresses.", I said.

"And the guys will each need a tux.", Bomi added.

"You're excited for this aren't you?", Soo Jin asked her and she nodded.

"Daehyun can take them since he's a boy.", Chaelin smirked.

"Yah don't be volunteering me!", He whined.

"So it's settled then. Have fun Dae.", Soo Jin joked.

"Well then you have to go dress shopping right Jinnie dear.", he countered.

"Yes she will. She's going.", Bomi said sternly.

"What no. I don't like these type of events.", she pouted.

"Well maybe Jungkook in a tux will have to be the eye candy of the night.", Kristyn teased.

"Yah!", Soo Jin shouted getting up to chase her.

As they ran out I shook my head grabbing Namjoon by his arm.

"Well let's go!", Bomi beamed.