Introduction

Soo Jin POV

I sat on the ledge with my partner waiting for our cue. The wind blew my hair out of my face as I watched the target enter the subway.

"Why would wolves be here?", Daehyun asked through the earpiece.

"I don't know. Just be ready when something happens.", I said and he nodded.

"Gi you ready?", I asked through the radio.

"Ne.", I heard her answer.

I nodded at Daehyun before jumping off the ledge landing on the ground below. Daehyun and I split up into the crowd still following the target. I noticed him following someone and tailed him to the end of the subway. They both turned the corner and I quietly followed.

"Yoongi don't act like I'm not here.", I heard the lycan growl.

"Or what? Jay what exactly are you gonna do?", the lycan called Yoongi retorted.

"Don't fucking tempt me. Why the fuck were you coming out of that prison? Trying to break them out again? You know your pack is there for a reason.", Jay argued.

"They don't belong in there.", Yoongi snarled as his eyes turned dark. "Besides don't you have blood suckers on your ass to?"

"Yeah they're here but I doubt they saw me.", Jay smirked and I grabbed my pistol.

"They're out to assassinate you Jay. So stay the hell away from me. I'm going to get my pack but you can do whatever the hell you want.", Yoongi told him.

"When I'm dead. He will come for all of you. I sent them there so he can't get to them. I did you a fucking favor.", Jay said.

"What the fuck does he want with them?", Yoongi asked.

"A pack of vampire/lycan hybrids. I'd say it's a step closer to starting his so called army.", Jay stated.

"Where the hell are you?", I heard Daehyun ask through telepathy.

"Followed Jay down a tunnel. Two lycans. End of the subway turn right.", I said and I felt his and YeonGi's presence coming closer.

I rounded the corner as soon as I broke the connection and shot two bullets into Jay's arm before the other one ran off surprised. Daehyun and YeonGi showed up to grab Jay as I followed the other one down the tunnel where he disappeared. I sighed before my body was thrown into a wall. He grabbed my arms pinning me to the wall.

"What do you want blood sucker?", he snarled and I flipped us over.

"You spoke of the hybrids and the dark lord before did you not?", I asked and he chuckled.

"Why? You gonna try and kill them all now?", he asked.

"No. In order to stop him they need to be kept safe. So where are they?", I asked and he scoffed.

"As if I'd tell you leech.", he sneered and I gave a short chuckle. "Fine hve it your way. You're coming with me.", I said before knocking him out.

As he fell to the ground I frowned down at him.

"All this could've been avoided had you cooperated.", I said and Daehyun appeared next to me.

"What do we do with him?", he asked.

"He knows about him. The so called dark lord you keel mumbling about.", I told him and his eyes widened.

"So that means-"

"He's one of the hybrids. We need to bring him back with us. Get information on the others.", I stated and he shook his head.

"Well can't do that! Before we know it, it'll be a bounty on our heads.", he argued and I scoffed.

"Since when have you be afraid of  little bounty?", I questioned kneeling down next to who Jay called Yoongi.

"They need our protection."

A/N- First chappie. What do you all think hmm?

A/N- Here we go again. -4/18/17