Leaving

Hoseok POV

I don't know if I should be angry, sad, or sorry. I should be angry. This coven only brought us here to be killed. But, I can't help the feeling of guilt. I shouldn't leave her here.

"If you guys want to leave now you can.", Zelo told us leaving the door open.

We all exchange looks before walking slowly out the mansion. After we we're deep enough into the forest we took off. We ran to the old cabin in the woods where we first took refuge.

"Maybe we should've stayed.", Jin mumbled.

"Not after what they did!", Jimin shouted.

"But.", Taehyung started.

"No buts! Everyone get ready were going hunting.", Namjoon shouted.

After a while we all ran throughout the forest gathering animals. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Soo Jin and Kristyn. Hell even Jin after he told me he really like Eunmi.

"J-Hope come on dude!", Namjoon shouted.

"Yeah and be together like old times", Taehyung cheered but I could tell in his voice that he's sad about leaving.

I followed them back to the cabin. Later that night Jungkook and Jimin began having nightmares. Everyone knows they're from being away from their mates for so long. I volunteered to sit in the room with them, calming their night terrors when they shook. I looked out my window and stared at the moon. I'm sorry YeonGi. I thought about her over and over again until I heard a crash.

"Really Namjoon. Get the hell out of the kitchen!", Jin yelled.

"And there they go.", I sighed getting up to get them.

Soo Jin POV

I was at the shooting range surrounded by my own thoughts. The door opened and Baekyun walked in. I ignored him and continued shooting.

"I'm sorry that you're heart broken. You and my brother do look good together though.", he stated and I shook my head before freezing.

"How did you know about that?", I asked.

He just laughed before getting next to me and pulling a gun starting his training.

"You two just seem really comfortable around each other. That's all."

"Well, it was a one time thing. That's it.", I replied and he nodded.

"I can understand that. What will you do now. It's not like you just go out and get another mate. Unless something happens to him. But at this point I doubt any of you care.", He said and I sighed.

"I don't know. Whatever happens, happens. Plus they're gone now. They chose.", I added and he loaded his gun.

He hit every target which was kind of impressive. I kept my eyes on my targets not paying him any attention as he set down the gun.

"Whatever happens right?", I heard him whisper before a needle was pushed into my neck.

I fell to the ground as my veins felt like they were on fire. I looked at him standing over me. I tried to move my body but the pain was too excruciating.

"It was you.", I said.

"My brother just had to get in the way. He always does.", He mumbled as he leaned down and brushed my hair out of my face. I let out a curse before falling unconscious, unable to fight it anymore.

Daehyun POV

I decided to go to the shooting range to kill time. Baekyun rushed towards me and I stopped to watch him come to me out of breath.

"Dae, it's Soo Jin, someone got to her. She needs help!", She shouted and I frowned before running past him into the range. My body froze when my eyes landed on Soo Jin lying on the floor with her veins turning purple.

"Soo Jin!!", I yelled.

I picked her up bridal style and rushed her to the infirmary.

"Chaelin get the doctors!", I shouted running through the doors.

"What happened!", she asked as I laid her down.

"Someone poisoned her. Just like YeonGi. Someone within these walls.", I said.

"Did anyone look suspicious? Or anything out of the ordinary.", she asked and I shook my head.

"Daehyun.", Tae Ki whispered coming from the control room.

I turned and saw her with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"You might want to see this.", she said walking to the back.

I followed her and everyone was there will Irene set up an IV for Soo Jin. She showed me the surveillance tape and I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. Baekyun poisoned her. She suspected him and I didn't believe her.

"What's his ability?", Irene asked suddenly walking not the room.

"Manipulating people's feelings.", I sighed.

"It was him.", Bomi said and we all looked her way.

"What was?", Eunmi asked.

"When did you and Soo Jin...you know.", she asked.

"Long time ago.", I answered.

"And who all knew in order to tell Jungkook.", She continued.

"Me, Soo Jin and......Baekyun.", I said as realization hit me.

"You said only you and Soo Jin knew.", She stated.

"I forgot about the conversation I had with him the day after. How we chose to never speak of it again."

"He used that to get into Jungkook's head. He also told them that we wanted them dead.", She told me.

"How did you know?", Kristyn asked her.

"He was there when we talked about it. Only he twisted the words and made it seem like we're the bad guys. HE'S the contact.", she said and everyone's eye went wide.

"Find him. Now!", I said and everyone dispersed.