Section 2

Soo Jin POV

I went back upstairs and began walking to my section corridor. Daehyun was by my side as the door opened to reveal what we call, section 2. Our team. There's the assassins: me, Daehyun and Park Chaelin. The Spies: Kim Bomi, Park Kristyn, and Kami or X as I call her. Stealth and Special Forces:  Bae Yeon Gi and GD. The Hackers: Yoon Irene and Lanta. The Tracker: Zelo. And lastly our infiltrators: Lee Eunmi and Hwa Tae Ki. These are the people assigned to the sector. Ever since day 1.

"Glad to see you alive and kicking.", Chaelin laughed.

"Is it true we're babysitting a pack of hybrids.", Kristyn asked.

"Ne.", I answered.

"They're here now?", Bomi asked.

"Ne.", I replied.

"Are they cute?", Irene said suddenly.

"Irene!", Lanta exclaimed.

"It's a simple question.", Irene shrugged as Lanta shook her head.

"And each of you will be looking after those hybrids as a team.", a voice added.

I turned to see Bang Yong Guk, the head of our house. We all kneeled down and bowed our heads causing him to let out a chuckle.

"How many times have have I told you all you don't have to bow to me. I'm just Bang Yongguk.", he laughed.

"Yes but you're also the one who took us all in when we were either, One:  Dying or Two: Had nowhere else to go.", Zelo replied and I chuckled.

"I suppose you're right but it was all for the greater good." We all stood to our feet and I went up to him.

"So what's the plan boss?", I asked.

"Each of you will mentor a single hybrid. We can't keep them in a cag everyday. They need to learn to adapt to this place since they'll be here a while.", he said before Himchan, his brother, passed him a clip board.

"The pairs are to be as followed."

"Soo Jin-Jungkook, Bomi-Taehyung, Kristyn-Jimin, Irene-Suga, Lanta- Namjoon, YeonGi-Hoseok, and Eunmi-Jin.", he read around and I nodded.

"Well you just have this all planned out don't you.", I asked.

"Why yes. It is my place to as I am, as you say, head of this house.", he shrugged with his hand behind his back. "Do you all think you can handle it?"

"Yes", we all said and he patted my head.

"Good. Just try your best not to get involved with them. They may seem a little frisky. If you can't, then may you all live happily ever after.", He laughed before walking away leaving me dumbfounded.

He was always like a father to me after he found me. Daehyun placed a hand on my shoulder with a wide grin.

"Good luck with that.", he said and I shook my head grabbing his arm.

"You're helping.", I stated and he laughed.

"Oh really?", he asked.

"Yes really.", Lanta said crossing her arms.

"Geez alright eomma. No need to be stern.", he joked and we all laughed.

"Yah!", she whined.

"Hey you can't be mother of the section and act like a baby.", Chaelin said.

"Yeah we all know who the baby of the group is.", Kristyn stated looking at me.

"Yah I'm more mature than any of you grimlens", I stomped.

"To be on the job 24/7, you all sure are playful here.", Daehyun laughed before I smacked him.

"Well we are family.", Lanta said.

"When shall we start the Section 2 babysitting service?", Bomi asked.

"Now I guess.", I shrugged while cracking a smile as we all made our way to the detainment area. Coming up and a large door I gave everyone a nod before digging in my pocket for the key card.

Sliding the card, I typed in the pass key and the lock beeped. I opened the door and all the hybrids were sitting in the living room. Their heads snapped up as we walked inside the room. I noticed their muscles tense up and stepped forward.

"No one here is going to hurt you calm down.", I said and they relaxed.

"So what's the plan?", Suga asked with his eyes closed.

"The head of our house wants us to help each of you adapt.", I answered.

Jimin got up and circled around the entire group.

"Well this should be fun. Shouldn't it?", He asked X.

"Well sucks for you. I'm not into guys.", she smirked and he put his hands up.

Kristyn stifled a laughed but he caught it.

"And what's so funny?", he asked her.

"Your move going completely wrong.", she countered.

"Well you two should get along quite nicely.", YeonGi said and I laughed.

I told them all who they were being mentored by and once again my grey eyes met his purple ones.

"So whenever you all want to start the adapting thing just let us know.", Eunmi said and we turned to leave.

"Ah one more thing.", Yong Guk said walking in. "Nice place by the way. But they will also be accompanying you all on your runs."

"We can't risk them being seen.", I said and he nodded.

"I know but you aren't going to do everything for them you know.", he stated.

I nodded and he walked out with a smile on his face. That grin. There's something he's not telling us. I watched him leave as a small sigh left my lips.

"Great."

A/N- Is it good so far? I wanna know.

12-17-18: I have a lot of work to do with this book.