"It'll be fun, Min..." Yunho whispers, his lips brushing across Mingi's as he speaks.

Mingi smirks as he looks deeply into his love's eyes, falling even further into the dark chocolate that colors them, "I think I could show you something more fun," Mingi says in a sultry tone, lifting Yunho up by the back of his thighs to be up further on him. Their chests meet and Mingi immediately ravishes Yunho's neck, taking in his intoxicating lemon scent.

Yunho lets out a soft moan as he feels Mingi suck on his neck, leaving the love marks he enjoys to see on him so much.

"We could write them a letter back explaining our relationship and see if they still want us to come," Yunho suggests before anything can get heavier. He feels his wolf growling within him to give in to his mate, wanting to feel Mingi's electrifying touch all over his skin. Yunho takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm down his wolf even a little bit.

Mingi leads his kisses back up to Yunho's mouth, giving him one last taste before he pulls back and rests their foreheads together, "Fine, but we're only going if they accept us as we are."

Yunho smiles and nods once, happy that they finally came to a compromise, "I love you."

"I love you, Yunho," Mingi smiles back, rubbing up and down Yunho's back affectionately. Oh how he adores to show his mate just how much he appreciates him and loves him.

After a few letters back and forth between the pair and Chrysalis, it's revealed that those specific values are only to be held up by members of Chrysalis and he cannot expect all packs to conform to the customs and values they solely hold. Gyungho explains he is merely calling upon them to come and learn about Chrysalis and why they have these certain rules.

Due to these letters exchanged between the two, Yunho and Mingi will be arriving considerably late to the gathering of the packs. They hope that by the time they arrive that they didn't miss anything too incredibly important.

~

Seonghwa goes with his father to the buildings they had been setting up in anticipation for their guests' arrival that's happening later in the day. There are two buildings, one for the women to stay in, and one for the men to stay in. They look similar on the interior, having a resting area for them all to relax with each other, and rooms for sleeping.

Gyungho knows that there's going to be mated couples coming, so he made sure there were separate rooms for only those couples. The rest of the men and women will be staying in group rooms where many beds are set up with the ability to close a curtain around them for extended privacy if they so wish.

Seonghwa observes the insides of the buildings, admiring how much care his mother and father put into them, wanting to make their guests as comfortable as they possibly could.