xxiii. An great ballerina

Start from the beginning

"Outch!" Whispered Hugo leaving Freya to give him a confused look."And I who was hoping to win your heart."

Freya widened her eyes in surprise and embarrassment before grimacing in search of a way to explain it without hurting him.

However Hugo got ahead of her as he let out a breath of laughter at the sight of her reaction before stopping to force her to face him. Freya readjusted her folded arms across her chest before wrinkling her lips.

"Oh my god, you should see your head." Chuckled Hugo before shaking his head with a broad smile."Don't worry. Your heart is already taken, I'll get it. But from the way I see it, he doesn't treat you properly. So ... when you want something serious ... well, you know I will always be there."

The already wide look on Freya's face gets bigger this time. However she swallowed quickly before giving a contrite look on the brown."Hugo ..."

"Don't."The brown halted quickly."Don't give me your answer now. Take advantage of your time with your enigmatic heartbreaker."

*****************

Honestly after her conversation with Hugo, Freya didn't really know how to react. She was not really sure how to behave towards Valerio. She should tell him about it or she should just ignore this new problem like Valerio did with his own secrets.

When she thought that everything was starting to get better it only got worse.

She bit her lips as she watched her feet trying to grab a blade of grass. She didn't really want to hang out with her classmates right now. She just wanted to find a moment of peace and tranquility.

She remembered asking Ander if he thought she was as fucked up as the other teens in Las Encinas. And part of her already knew the answer.

They were all a little fucked up in the world they were in.

So she couldn't help but think that Valerio was hiding something really important from her.

However, it would seem that she would not have to worry about this subject for very long since the very object of her thoughts materialized right before her eyes."Hola, gorgeous."

Valerio dropped, legs crossed in front of her before bending down to try to steal a kiss from her.

Nevertheless Freya turned her cheek at the last moment.

Valerio frowned as he kissed her cheek before coming off to watch her look a little nervous."Something wrong."

Freya gulped, puckering her lips before turning to Valerio, sighing inaudibly. She shook her head in the objection."No."

"Really?" Valerio immediately doubted with his frown before suddenly taking Freya's ankle carefully and pulling her to him.

Freya gasped before leaving a snort as she caught up to him."Valerio, someone could see us."

"I could care less." Valerio replied immediately as he took her face between his fingers before giving her a sharp look with insistence."Come on, tell me what's wrong."

Freya let her question breathe again as she looked away before sitting back more comfortably.

She turned to lean back against Valerio's chest. The brown immediately put his hands along her thighs uncovered by her skirt before playing absently with the folds in nervousness.

He tilted his head to carefully observe her profile in anticipation. After what had happened in the corridor the other day, he was not really calm. He knew she would soon suspect something.