Chapter 30

Liana's POV

We are getting ready to go to Paris today. I packed my suitcase yesterday and I have already planned out my outfit. Pick above.

Me and Simon have been the best together. We've been on a few dates and I think he actually announced it on the internet. I wouldn't know because I've deleted all social media. I didn't see the point of it.

Today was the day the gang is going to Disney. I was so excited. We were staying in the Sequoia Lodge hotel on the Disney site.

I couldn't get to sleep last night so I stayed up and played on Simon's computer. He woke up and got pretty mad at me but oh well.

Anyways all the boys were at the house with there suitcases and we are just waiting on JJ. When JJ comes down we all call a taxi and head to the train station. We wear getting the Eurostar from London to Calais and then getting a Disney bus from Calais to Disney.

———————— time skip

We get to Disney, go through security and go to the hotel. Me and Simon had our own room together. I put my suitcase in the room and was about to leave to go to the park.
"Liana where are you going?" Simon asks me.
"To the park" I say
"Come back we have the whole week, you don't need to rush" he says. I go back into the room in a huff.

I lie down on the bed and Simon start unpacking his things. I huff loudly trying to get his attention. He just ignores me and carries on getting everything out his suitcase. I huff louder this time.
"What is it" Simon sighs.
"You said there's no need to rush" I say.
"And?" He asks still sorting everything out.
"Nothing..." I sigh. He gets up and sits on the bed with me.
"Tell me" he says.
"Well we just haven't had sex in quite a while, but now we're alone and no one can interrupt us" I say. If he's making me stay in the best make the most of it.
"Liana we are in Disney, that's not very child like of you." He says.

I tut and turn on my side looking away from him. He just gets up and walks around to the over side of the bed. He pulls his trousers down and looks at me. I get off the bed and start making out with him. I then start to leave little kisses down his body and down to his dick. I start sucking it and I look up at him. He grabs my hair and starts moving my head forward and backward. He then picks me up by the hair and takes my top off. I pull my trousers down and throws me onto the bed. He gets on top of me and starts to make out with my neck. He slips his dick into my vagina and the rest can be up to your imagination.

We finish and then get back dressed. "Can we go to the park now?" I ask him. He laughs
"Come on then you, but only because you're good at sex" he says.
"I can be good at a lot of things" I say.
"Like what exactly? Being a bitch most of the time?" He mocks me.
"You know I can't help it Si" I tell him. I would love to be nice to everyone but I don't know why I just can't.
"Come on then you" he says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

We get to the main magic kingdom park and we walk through the main hotel.
"Where do you wanna go first Liana?" Simon's says.
"Discovery island" I say walking over to it. I've been to Disney a few times so I knew some of the way around. I pull Simon's hand and walk over to space mountain. But Simon resists.

"Come on si" I say.
"It's scary" he says. I spot Ethan, JJ, Tobi, vik and Harry and walk over to them.
"Hey guys do you wanna come on space mountain with us?" I ask.
"We've just been on it but I'm down for it again" Harry says and we go through fast pass.

"Liana can I back out?" Simon asks
"Don't worry Si, I'll hold your hand" I tell him.
We sit down in the seats and Simon holds tight of my hand. It was in seats of two so vik decided to sit on his own by some random man. Ethan and JJ sat in front of us and tobi and Harry sat behind us. The ride starts and we dart up. We all hear JJ and Ethan scream in front of us which makes the whole rollercoaster laugh.

We get off and Simon looks like he's been struck.
"What's wrong minter?" I laugh
"I'm not doing that again" he says.
"But you're definitely coming on rock n rollercoaster with me" I say
"Well I guess. I haven't been on it before" oh believe me he won't go on it when I tell him.

We all decide to go on the buzz light year Lazer blast ride to see who will get more points. We could obviously tell who wanks more because of who's hand clicked the blaster the fastest. So JJ won that one.

——————— time skip

We all meet up and go for dinner at the hotel. Last time I came here to eat I couldn't stop eating the pasta. So guess what I did this time. I got a whole bowl of plain pasta, you could have added sauces but who even has sauce on pasta now a days.

We all sit down with our plates of food (well pasta) and everyone just looks at me.
"Do you all wanna try some?" I ask. They all get their fork and grab a piece of pasta and then there eyes glowed up.
"Told you it was good" I said tucking into my pasta.

——————— another skip.

We get up and go back to our rooms. I am fucking knackered. Simon pushes me to the wall by my neck. I slide under his arm and walk to the bed getting under the covers.
"Heyyyy what's wrong" Simon says
"I'm knackered Simon, I'm sorry" I say.
"Don't apologise Liana. You go to sleep and I'll wake you up in the morning" he says. He's so nice. However I fall asleep straight away. Surrounded by my thoughts.