Chapter 11

Liana's POV

Josh said we have to leave at 4 because I have college tomorrow. It's my Monday which means it's the last day to spend with the sidemen.

I just get into some random clothes that I found in my suitcase. Some blue ripped jeans and a cute grey top. I also slide on my vans and walked downstairs. I got up at half 8 and now the time was 9. It was quite early and I didn't think anyone would be awake.

I opened the front door and decided to go on a walk. I put my headphones in and began to listen to music. I still didn't really know my way around so I made sure I was looking where I was going. I keep walking until I end up at a park. As it was early there were no kids here so I decided to sit on a swing.

It was an hour later and I decided to walk back home before the boys wake up. I began humming along to my music not too loud though.

A few minutes after walking I realise I must have taken the wrong turn some where. I started to panic so I called Josh as I only had his number at the time. It rang for a bit until he answered.

"Liana what's up?" He asks. I could tell he had just woken up.
"Can you come find me please?" I ask.
"No, I'm not playing hide and seek with you"
"Josh please, I went to the park and I forgot my way back home. I don't know where I am". I say.

I heard a sigh and then he ended the call. Josh used to be nice. I don't know what's gotten into him recently. I might talk to him about it on the way home.

I decided to sit still on the curb because I've always been told if I'm ever lost then stay where I am. About 5 minutes later Josh turns up. He doesn't look too happy.

"Josh?" I ask him as I'm getting in the passenger side of the car.
"What?" He asks back. He seemed stroppy and I feel like it's my fault.
"Is it ok if me and you go out later? Maybe to Nando's? I just feel like I haven't spent much time with you on your own." I ask. He smiles at me.
"I'd love to" he says. I give him a hug while he's driving. Sometimes Josh can be the best brother in the world.

——————— skip to Nando's

"Hey look I just want to apologise for not really seeing you. It's the first time I've seen you in a year and I still haven't really made the most of it." He apologises. I mean I can't blame him. He's been busy with youtube and everything. Josh is really good at what he does.

"It's ok Josh, don't worry about it. As long as I get to see you sometimes I don't mind. I've enjoyed these past days actually. But just please don't tell mum and dad about me drinking". They couldn't know. I was basically their only child as they don't see Josh that much either.

"So..." he pauses, I take a drink of my water. "What's going on with you and Simon?" He asks. I spat my water out all over him. Oh fuck.

"Simon?" I laugh trying to cover up the fact that I like him. "What are you on about?"

He looks at me dead serious and I begin to panic. "Well the fact that he's always with you, the fact you wanted to see him in the hospital, the fact that you chose him and not one of the other lads to do something with." I should have hid it a bit more.

"Josh, I..." I begin before he cuts me off.
"Liana it's fine, I promise. Just make sure he doesn't treat you like a dick ok" Josh is the best.

I smile and ask him what he's going to have to eat.

—————— skip

"Well goodbye guys. It's been nice meeting all of you" I say hugging them all one by one. I get up to Simon and squeeze his ass to piss him off and carry on as normal. Just as me and Josh were about to go, Simon comes out and passes me two boxes of egg tarts that were left in the fridge.

"No one really liked them anyway" he says laughing. I grabbed them and thanked him. Josh pulled out of the drive way and I waved at Simon and the rest of the boys. Now we start the journey back home.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This chapter was just with Josh and Liana. Liana hasn't told Josh about Simon visiting her next week. I wonder if he will find out or not.
Bye honeys
M x