xx. Because I love you too, Stupid

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay." Hugo immediately exclaimed, widening his eyes at the sight of the brunette sharply throwing her bottle into her bag in frustration."Here, come here."

He pulled Freya against him before hugging her.

Nevertheless Freya was content to control her breath as this stupid hug was enough to remind her how Hugo had absolutely nothing to do with Valerio.

She left a grimace at the thought before detaching herself from the brown, clumsily clearing her throat."Sorry, I don't need this."

She got up immediately while swallowing as she ignored the rejected look of the brown before returning to the middle of the studio.

She had a training to finish.

****************

The days that followed were similar to this one

Freya struggled to excel at the studio while ignoring the feelings flowing down her chest. And yet it was not the easiest task given that she felt herself getting more and more stupid with each passing day. Especially whenever Valerio just ignored her.

At this point, she couldn't even count the number of times she had seen him flirt with girls from Las Encinas. And yet she couldn't help but feel anxious every time she saw his dark face.

She thought she had caught him watching her from afar during class, but she quickly abandoned that idea. After all, he had been very clear. He was just a junkie and she didn't like him.

She shook her head at the thought as she rested her eyes on her textbook, sighing in exhaustion.

"What happened to you princesa?"Rebecca asked immediately as she raised an eyebrow in question.

Nadia immediately raised her head, also challenged leaving Freya to raise her head by shrugging her shoulders."Nothing."

"Yeah, that's it. Tell that to someone who don't care." Rebecca replied in the objection before crossing her arms on the library table."Go ahead tell me. What's going on with you?"

Freya glanced at Nadia in hesitation letting the Muslim brunette pucker her lips." Don't look at me like that. Honestly, I think it would relieve me to hear that I'm not the only one having problems."

"See? So go ahead. Tell us what concerns this pretty complex head."

Freya let out a new sigh in defeat before placing her pen on the table."My father left the house. He sleeps in a hotel, I think."

"And it's wrong because?" Rebecca immediately asked with a confused frown before raising her hands in surrender at the looks she received from the two girls."Okay, relax. It's just that he's not really tender with you. I thought you would be relieved to be able to breathe a little."