All day together pt 2💖

(Y/n) POV
The festival was beautiful! Colors and life animals and children. some I recognized seeming I've been there surgeon and made a.close connection with other were hero's as well.
"It's so lively!" I gasped with excitement.
"It is what do you want to do first?"
" um....I don't know.... "I said as I looked around I then saw a rollercoaster.
" Omg!!I really want to do the rollercoaster!! "I said pointing at it excitedly. Shoto chuckled.
" What? "
"You act so different outside the hospital,it's cute." he smiled. I blushed a bit.
"Well my personality isn't exactly appropriate...so I try to be as serious as possible..." I explained.
"I understand" he said with a smile.
"Okay...now can we go" I said. Shoto sighed
"Yes (y/n)now we can go..." He smiled I grinned and pulled him over. Once we got there the ride was kind of like the superman.
The look on Shoto's face was priceless. I was laughing at him the whole time. Once we got off. He quickly sat down. I laughed as I sat next to him.
"Who invented...those.."
" no clue but there a genius -"
"There insane" he corrected. I laughed.
"Okay...well take a break from roller coasters for now -"
"Forever." he said. I chucked and hugged him gently.
"Okay...two more rides-"
"No"
" Not now...I'm the future... "I smiled Shoto looked at me and sighed.
"...fine"he said. I smiled and hugged him.
"yessss"I said.
" but I want food"Shoto declared.
"Want it need-"
"NEED...SHOTO NEED FOOD"he said turning to me with a serious look. I chuckled and pinched his cheeks.
"okay okay"I said as I stood up. I turned.
" can I get funnel cake? "
"Do you want it or need i-"
"I NEEDS funnel cake" I stated. Shoto walked ahead of me.
"Then let's get funnel cake" he smirked. and it was a hot smirk as well. I felt me face heat up as I followed.
The lady gave us free funnel cake since she recognized Shoto almost immediately. As I ate mine he took the last piece.
"Shoto!" I said loudly. He chuckled.
"Come reach it!" he said. I jumped it was barely out of my reach. Then I remembered how short my outfit was and stopped. He looked at me confused.
"Why did you stop?" he asked.
"My...my dress"I said quietly.  Shoto looked behind me and made a deadly glare. Someone enjoyed the view....
" make one more jump... "He said. I looked up at him.
" are you crazy?! "
"A little." he joked. I sighed I made one jump but this time he caught me. I was literally sitting on his arm. I turned to him I was blushing madly.
"S-shoto..."
" Here"he said as he handed me my funnel cake. I huffed and took it.
"Show off..." I muttered. Shoto laughed
"I know..." he said. I turned to see what else we could do. Then I saw a booth with really cute panda plushies.
"Shoto! Shoto!!" I said.
"What what?!" he said. I pointed towards the booth. Shoto sighed and looked at me.
"Pandas?" he said. I smiled and nodded.
"I didn't want to but my own plushie when I had the chance and they went being sold so please..." I explained. Shoto smiled at me.
"Okay..."
" Thanks Shoto... "
"Of course..". He walked over and placed me down next to him
" what do I need to do? "
"Just break the glass" the man said pointing at the stacked up glass bottles. Shoto grabbed a ball and threw it shattering the glass.
"I didn't say shatter I meant destroy the tower!"
" you weren't specific "he said flatly "as that said....the tower is destroyed therefore I win a panda"he said. The man groaned and handed him the biggest panda they had.
"Here you are sir"
"Thank you...." he said as she gave it to me. I squealed and hugged the panda happily.
"Shoto!" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Shoto went dark red. As did i.
"Oh I'm so sorry!" said hiding my face in the panda. Shoto lifted my face up and kissed my cheek
"Your welcome" he said.
I got a call it was Toshi I felt bad for being ride so I answered.
"Hey (y/n)"
" sup Toshi what are you doing? "
"Uh I decided to visit my grandma...what about you it's pretty loud"
"Well...I'm at the festival downtown and-"
"Say what?!! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"It's with my friend okay...it was kind of last minute" i said. I wasn't wrong Shoto and i didn't plan  how we were going to spend the day for all I know we could have gone to the beach.
"Oh, okay then"
"Maybe we can go to lunch later on this week...."
"Really?!"he said shocked
"Yes I mean it, I have to go see you at work tomorrow?"
"Uh yeah!" he said excitedly. I smiled.
"Bye Toshi"
" Bye (y/n) have fun at the festival! "He said happily .
" I wiil... "I smiled and hung up.I
" Toshi? "
"Yeah, were going to lunch later this week"I smiled.
" I'm glad you're on good terms with each other "he said.
" Me too..."
After that we still rode roller coasters and I still loved seeing Shoto's reaction every time. We soon went over to the fairs wheel. And once it stopped at the top.

We shared a kiss....💖

I realized that I haven't shown a pic of Toshi ask here is meh boi.

Art is mine

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING!!
Credit goes to the artist all I own is the personality...
If you want to see my drawings just click my username and look for Kirishima.😉
Well that's all for now
Bye my chicken nuggets 😗😙😚😘😍