funny girl

Your POV

Nope false alarm. He just turned over a bit,That's disappointing. I laughed at myself about how i was acting. A sudden knock on the door caused me to jump. I turned to see who it was and the head of Toshi poked in.
"Hey...some hero and his fiance want to see Todoroki..." Toshi said. I looked
"tell them that he's not awake yet and that I will notify them when he is..." I informed kindly. Toshi nodded and walked away. I was about to do the same,When I saw someone that I wish I never knew. So I closed the door locked it and sighed annoyed and get scared.
I decided to maybe look on the news to.see what's going on. I realized the Shoto was saving people from a building that was collapsing because of a villain along with the hero deku. But apparently the villain wanted Todoroki dead and caused him to get hit by one of his attacks which led him to me.
I'm glad his injuries weren't serious. Not to be rude but I wish deku got hurt to so i could meet him and maybe see my old friend again that he married.

Todoroki's Pov.

"Momma...?"My mother turned and poured the water on my face.
I sat up quickly breathing heavily.
" S-sir are you okay? "Said an unfamiliar yet gentle voice. My sight cleared to reveal a woman about my age. She had a nurse outfit and she seemed extremely worried. I didn't know how to respond exactly. I felt some pain on my side and winced slightly. She noticed my small action and backed away from me.
"You just got patched up...but you need to be more careful when-"
"I know I was careless...I apologize"
" Don't apologize...you were just saving protecting and fighting all at once...what I would recommend is that you use your ice for as slide... "She responded. I looked at her with slight amusement.
" may I have your name? "
"(y/n)(l/n)..." she says with a gentle smile.
"Nice too meet you and thank you for bringing me back to my health..." he said.
"I called your agency...you won't be able to do alot of hero work but you will.be able to do meet and greets..." she said as if she was an assistant. I sighed boredly.
"Anything else...?" I asked slightly annoyed. (L/n) hunched an eyebrow.
"Your friend and his fiance are here to see you..." she added as she wrote something down on her clipboard.
"Ah...deku..."
" yes now I will get them and will return after to give you a check up... "She said. She opens the door and left. I smirked something about her made her off, but not in a bad way. The fact that she knew I was a hero and one of the most attractive ones and didn't try to do anything strange.

What a funny girl...

No pov.
You greeted deku with a handshake and hugged your old friend congratulating then both on the engagement.
" I was trying to reach You so I can invite you... "Yuri said. You smiled gently.
" that's okay besides I don't have a nice dress to wear -"
"Oh I can help..."yuri insisted..
" I would really be an honor miss. (L/n) " deku said professionally. You sighed happily.
"You guys are top kind...alright...I'll see what I can do" you beamed. Yuri squealed and hugged You tightly.
"Thank you so much..." she smiled.
"I hope to see you..." he said as he handed You a invitation. It was very beautiful and fancy. You smiled and put it in Your pocket then in your purse in your locker.
You checked on your other clients but soon met up with Toshi.
" Hey did you see Deku and his fiance Yuri? "He said. You nodded.
" yes they are very good for each other... "You replied simply. "I was invited to there wedding ceremony"
" you know...you deserve that too.. "
"I don't have the time..." you said. "Besides...after the incident..." You trailed off. Toshi sighed.
"I know...but that was a long time ago -"
"I have to see Shinsou...I'll see you later..." you sighed walking past your friend.  But since you weren't looking you bumped into a moving crate and you got blood and glass all over you. The worst part was. It was in front of Shoto's room and we saw the whole thing.

You were embarrassed yes but you didn't want to make a scene so instead you simply stood up asked if 
They needed to call a janitor and left as if it wasn't a big deal.

Shoot looked at you confused and chuckled.
"She really is a funny girl..."