Icy you

Ha ha....see what I did there 😏😂😂
Okay well on with the story.

You were excited for once.

You raced to the exit Todoroki and you have exchanged numbers so he knew were to pick you up you were almost at the elevator when you were stopped by none other Toshi.
"Hey (l/n)...."he  said sheepishly
" Toshi I really want to get home today... "You said continuing walking and you both went in the elevator. Toshi looked at you nervously.
" I-i know...but do you have any plans for tonight...? "He said hopefully. You finally looked him in the eyes.
" I have a dinner... "You said plainly. You looked a bit sad.
" can I join-"
"No...it's with Shoto..."
" I thought you were done...with dates "
"It's not a date it's a thanks..."you said.
" are you sure I think shoto likes-"
"be the good friend you are and stay in the background and just support"you said nicely as you patted Toshi's head.
" (L/n)~"
"Relax enjoy your night...okay"You smiled. The elevator finally opend and You walked towards the exit. Toshi watched you in sadness and anger.

You took a shower changed feed your pet eagle and two oversized dog because they were involved in a quirk accident they are now 5'1.
You made sure your outfit had no dog fur or feathers so you wouldn't look weird. Once you did you waved goodbye to your pets and waited outside your house.
Shoto was already out with a Lamborghini. You started in amazement.
" Wow...high classes much"you said. Shoto shrugged.
"It was the least expensive" he said. You crossed your arms.

" your not good at this... "You chuckled. Shoto looked at you confused.
" what do you mean? "He said
" You don't tell a girl that you decide to pick them up in the least expensive car...that's rude "You smiled amused." Never took a girl out. "
"No...never really wanted to" he said. "Till I met you..." He said glancing at You.
You felt your face heat up as you cleared your throat.
" W-well...I am honored "You smiled. You noticed that his scar was completely gone.
" Hey...your scar-" w
"its just make-up..." he said plainly. "Shall we go..." he said.
"We shall..." you smiled.

The ride wasn't bad at all. Shoto was quite enjoyable and You both loved each others company. You let your guard down so you were a stuttering mess he even made you laugh. What you didn't realize was how you made him smile as well. Should I mention blush....yeah You made him blush a bit too.

Once you arrived it was a lovely restaurant. Not too fancy not too common. Shoto helped You out of the car and walked inside. You were immediately given a table. Shoto pulled out your chair like the respectful man he was and the two of you across from each Other.

As you looked for something to eat on the menu Todoroki stole some glances of you.  You looked up towards him. He hesitated before looking back at the menu.

You giggled slightly seeming you noticed.
"Which would you prefer...shrimp or...noodles?" you asked. "The third page..."
Todoroki looked at the page. "Why not ask to put them together...?" he suggested. You looked up at him and smiled brightly.
"That's actually a good idea..." you said " why didn't I think of that "you said slightly embarrassed.
"Maybe because you wanted me to say that"
"Don't get cocky" you said. Shoto slightly smiled a bit at that comment. The waiter walked over with a kind smile and was mainly looking at you.

"May I take your orders" said the waiter. You turned.
"Can I have the tariaki noodles and if you can...add some shrimp in that as well please" you asked.
"That will be a additional 2.00..." he said. You looked a bit disappointed you didn't want to spoil yourself seeming that it was shoto who was paying.
"But it's on house today" he winked. You sighed in relief.
"Thank You..." you smiled "also can I have green tea". The waiter starred at you lovingly forgetting about Shoto.

Shoto,who was hungry and unknowingly jealous, cleared his throat. The waiter turned.
"Sorry....what would you like sir"he said a bit annoyed.
" I would like a cold soba noodles with some black tea"he said respectfully. The man nodded and walked away. You turned to Shoto
"What a nice man"you said. Shoto hummed annoyed in response. You giggled.
" Yeah, he's not my type though... "You muttered. Shoto felt a bolder be lifted off him as he mentally wiped his forehead.

" so what made you become a surgeon...? "He asked. You turned to look at him.
" My dad was a hero and he was badly injured in the attack...he should have died that day...but he didn't, his surgery took four hours too complete and when I saw how I didn't need to have a quirk of to be a hero...because who is going to save the hero's when they need it... "You explained. Shoto starred.
" you decided to save lives j behind the scenes then be in a big screen in front of the world..."he said. You nodded.

"For the past two years I have saved more than 100 lives..." you sighed. "I only failed once..." you said looking away from him.
"Do you want to talk about it...you don't have too"
"No...no it's okay..." you sighed.
"February 19 6:23 pm...

Flashback

" (L/n)! We have an emergency! "Said (y/n) intern you turned and ran over.
" yes bandari what is it! "
"Its nahsu!" he said. A teenaged boy was laying there his breathing was heavy. (Y/n) ran next to him
"Whats going on?" you asked.
"M-my c-chest...hurts..." he gasped. (Y/n) turned.
"Get the room set up now!" you order. Banderi nodded and ran as you moved the bed.
"M-mom..?" nahsu muttred. (Y/n) turned.
"Your going to be okay baby I'm right here..." you said.
(Y/n) took him to the surgery room he was given a medicine to make him fall asleep. His heart was clogged. (Y/n) was calm and collected as she worked with her team. But then.

____/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____/\/\______________________________

(Y/n) turned to nahsu sadly.
"No no...we can fix this Come on...." she said tears filling her eyes. As she began to try and pump his heart. (Y/n) and the rest of the crew knew...

he's not coming back.

Flashback over

Shoto looked at you sadly. You didn't know that you were tearing up.
"You were a mom..." he said quietly.
"His parents died...when he was 13...I was his God mom he had no  other family..."you sighed. "He was 14 when I lost him...".
Shoto sighed he placed his hand on yours and squeezed it tightly. You looked up at him shyly.
"You weren't responsible...I can assure you you you did everything you could and I bet Nahsu is thankful..." he said. You smiled slightly.
"Thank you...Shoto" you smiled. Todoroki nodded.
"Of course.." Shoto said kindly. He handed you a napkin and you wiped your face as you said Thank you.

Soon your food finally arrived. You were also given a piece of paper as the waiter winked and walked away. Your read the note and handed it to Shoto who read it as well.

I like your personality call me
Xxx-xxx-xxxx

Shoto sighed and burned it quickly. You laughed.
"Don't like him either" you said.
"Not a bit..." Shoto sighed. As you both began to eat you starred at Shoto confused. He noticed your glance.
"Yes?"
" is cold soba noodles really that good?" You asked. Shoto looked at you.
"Would you like to try?"he asked holding up some noodles. You nodded as you hunched over a bit and Shoto gently placed the noodles in your mouth.

once you finished you smiled.
" Oh! Wow it's amazing "you smiled. Shoto smiled softly.
" I know... "He said. "Might I try yours?" he asked. You smiled and nodded.
"Shrimp or no shrimp?"
"shrimp.... "He replied. You have him a good hold of both noodles and one shrimp and sweetly fed it to him.
" it's not half bad...I prefer the soba... "He shrugged.
" they didn't do a good job with this...there's this one place I go on my lunch and they make really good shrimp and noodles."You sighed.
"Then let's go there tomorrow...." he said. You looked at him.
"You must really be grateful..."you giggled
" I just enjoy your company... "He smiled.
" me too... "