All day together pt 1❤

" I guess this will do... I always liked this dress too... "You smiled. You put on a nice dress that really showed your personality a bit

 You put on a nice dress that really showed your personality a bit

You don't have to wear it i'm just a visual person.

"besides...well be matching"you giggled. You and Todoroki were going to hang out all day and no one was going to-

"yes Toshi" you said boredly.

"I convinced our boss to give me the day off! You want to hang out?!I can pick you up!" he said said excitedly. You muted him for a second on you sighed loudly as you pinched the him of your nose.

"This boy..." you said. Poki flew.over and 'ca-cawed'
"It's Toshi" you responded. Poki made a disgusted face. You chuckled. Mushu and Toto whimpered.
"I'll take care of it...he's just a friend." you responded. You put him off mute.

"As great as that sounds mushu is sick...and I have other things to do" you lied in a sad tone as mushu made whimpering noises and pretended to breath painfully.
"Oh do you want me to come over I can help-"
"No I'm fine..." you said calmly. "Enjoy your day off...Okay"
"Okay by-". Poki hung up on him because he was annoyed. You looked at him
" think he's trying too hard? "You asked. Poki nodded. You giggled and gave him a mouse.
" Me too "you replied. Then you got a text one from Toshi and one from Shoto.

Toshi: hey you hung up on me too early!!😤😂😂
Do you want me too bring some medicine for mushu?

💙shoto❤: I'm on my way. Are you hungry? I can reserve us a place I know with good breakfast.

You left Toshi on seen and responded to Shoto.

(Y/n): Yes please! Also what are we doing today?

You began to clean up your room and kitchen seeming it was a mess because Toto and mushu pissed off Poki last night while you were on night shift and trashed those areas.

💙Shoto❤: Okay, and it's a surprise. I'm just around the Corner.

You sighed as you walked outside and waited for -1 seconds. Shoto stepped out of his car he looked casual but it was still quite attractive.
once Shoto caught you in his eye he was amazed. You couldn't tell that much though.
"Does it have to be that short?" he says.
"My legs need air...if you don't like it I'll -"
" I love it"he said a bit too quickly "...but I'm worried about other men you might like it too much" he says thinking about both Mineta and Kaminari.

You laughed seeming it was cute that he cares.
"Well thank you for your concern..." you smiled. Shoto nodded in response. You realized that this car was much different and looked extremely expensive.

 You realized that this car was much different and looked extremely expensive

"That is no a Lamborghini!" You pointing at his car. He turned.
"It's one of my more expensive cars...bugatti chiron"he said. I starred and laughed.
" like the colors...guess I match everything your buy" You smiled. Shoto chuckled a bit.
" I guess... "He said. As he lead you to his car. He opened the door for you and you say you were going to have to get used to this luxury.

Once you were on the road your curiosity kicked in.
" So...we're are we eating. "
"Vacio's"he replied. You turned shocked.
"THE Vacio's?!" you gasped. Shoto nodded his head.
"And you got reservations like that?!" you said.
"Yes..." he said. You sat back in your seat still processing once it finally clicked you squealed.
"Thank you Shoto!" You smiled. Shoto glanced at you.
"Of course..." he smiled softly.

Once you got there you were both given great seats that gave a amazing view of the city.
"Wow...it's beautiful..."you sighed as you looked out the mirror. Shoto smiled at you.
"you are"he said. You turned
" Hmm? "
"I said it is..." he said quickly. You giggled as you turned to him.
"So how often do you come here"
"I'm a regular" he responded. You looked at him shocked.
"Damn rich people...." you muttred. Shoto chuckled.

"Well I can't help it I come here twice a month..." he said. You sighed.
"Here I was saving up to get me a reservation..." you laughed. Shoto smiled.
"How much did you save"
"1,500"
" your about 1,000 dollars away... "
"Well now that I've gone here it's kinda off my bucket list..."
"oh well what are going to do with the extra money?"
"Tax"you shrugged. Shoto laughed

" responsible are we"
"Yes yes I am..." you smiled you then got a call it was Toshi. You put your phone on vibrate as you place it in your purse.
"Sorry."
" your fine...what do you have planned for the future so we can meet up with each other " he said you giggled.
"Your always thinking about he future aren't you" you smiled.
"Always" he responded.
"Well let's enjoy the time we have together for now..."You smiled when the phone rung again. You ignored it. Soon the waitress walked over.
"Hello.Shoto and welcome back"she said.
" Thank you caline... "He said. She turned and smiled.
" Ohhh...Shoto I didn't know you had a girl~"
"She's not my girlfriend...we are friends and we're and were going to be hanging out for the day..." he explained. You nodded though you were a bit sad about it.
"Oh I'm sorry...what can I get you for drinks?"
" I'll have green tea please with extra mint leaves "
"And I'll have black tea with one extra cube of sugar..." Shoto added. Caline nodded and walked away.
Your phone rang for the third time. Your groaned.
"Sorry I have to take this..." You said apologetically. Shoto nodded.
"Go on time is on our side today..." he said nicely. You smiled as you walked towards the restroom.

"What is it Toshi"you sighed.
" I'm at your house and you don't seem to be there-"
"Why the-"you groaned in annoyance. "Get. Off. My. Property!!" you said.
"Sorry I just wanted to see if your okay...you didn't answer my text or calls"
"I was in the middle of a conversation with the vet" you sighed annoyed.
"Oh sorry"
"Leave a message next time please..."
" Okay...I call you later love you bye"
"For the love of-". He hung up on you. You wanted to scream you wanted to kick something you wanted to cry. You did one of those.

Cry.

Shoto got worried and went to check on you once he saw you he ran over.
" (L/n)! Are you okay?! "He said. You nodded.
" It's just Toshi...I haven't been able to tell him that I'm not interested and he keeps trying...it's scaring me "you muttred. Shoto sighed and hugged you. You could tell that he wasn't good at it but he was trying and it made you happy.
" Maybe...we can confront him together... "He said you nodded.
" Now go clean up and I want to see a smile on your face... "He said wiping your tears. You nodded and went inside the restroom.

Once you cleaned up you felt better and walked back over. Your tea was there so you took a sip.
" wowa that's good... "You said.
"The have one of the finest tea here..."
" I'm proud of them... "You smiled. You talked for a while orders your food are and talked. You left five stars on your review and left.
" what's next today? "
"There is a festival that is happening downtown... want to go? "
"Let's go then"