Don't know don't care

"That's not an good reason..." you said crossing your arms.
"That's mine...." Shoto shrugged. You sighed as you pinched your nose.
"For the last time...I'm not related to recovery girl..." you said sitting next to him on a chair. Shoto eyed you suspiciously.
"but you both saved lives"
"You save lives that doesn't make you her grandson..." you stated. Shoto looked away and thought about it.
"That makes sense" he said. You chuckled and stood up.
"I need to go...I'll check on you after lunch..." you smiled softly. Shoto nodded as you left. But then someone else came in.
"Shoto!" Creati called. Shoto sighed slightly annoyed.
'for the love of all might....'
"I'm glad you're okay... Do you know your when your discharge is?"she asks as she sat on the same chair you did.
" This Friday "he said boredly. Creati smiled.
" then do you want to do something next Sunday? "She asked. Shoto would easily say no but he knew how Creati was she would most likely schedule another day.
" sure why not... "He said calmly. Creati smiled brightly.
"Thank you...you won't regret it!" she smiled.
They talked for a bit mostly Creati did most of the talking but it was a decent and professional conversation.
You walked back in not noticing.
"Okay Shoto you have three more test and you'll be out by tomorrow instead of Friday if it goes well..." you informed.
"Ah! Doctor (l/n)" Creati smiled. You looked up to see that Creati was running towards you as she hugged you once again. You dropped the clipboard making papers fall seeming she hugged very tightly.
"H-hi....I can't...breathe..." you gasped. Creati let go.
"I'm sorry...I'm just really happy"
" that's nice..."you said a bit boredly" hope you stay happy"you added kindly seeming the first part sounded rude.
The two of you talked for a bit but it seemed the mainly Creati was enjoying the conversation. Once she said goodbye you sighed seeming you were one for long confusing conversations.
You bent over for your clipboard. Not towards Shoto but it still was a bit heated he looked away respectively but he looked back towards the door. What seemed to get to him...

Was the fact that Toshi looked when he tried to say something but was then just starring.

"Yes how can we help you" Shoto said sternly. Toshi was pulled out of his trance. You turned.
"What is it Toshi?" you asked.
"U-uh...the test are ready..." he said calmly as if he wasn't looking at you bending over.
You nooded and turned to Shoto.
"Let's go...you can walk"you said. Shoto sighed boredly.
" I know... "He said getting out of the bed as he followed.

His test went well and Shoto was able to leave tomorrow. You didn't understand why but you felt a bit sad to see him leave. You didn't know this feeling very well but you didn't care about it either.
"Okay you'll be out and about by tomorrow be more careful..." you said. Shoto nodded.
"Would I be allowed to invite you to lunch as a thanks..." he said. You turned.

"S-sure..." you said letting your guard down a bit.
Shoto sighed in relief seeming that you were always up-tight and liked things done.
What he didn't know was how shy you really were when you weren't in professional mode.
"Okay...well I need you to rest and you'll be out by the morning..."
" Then I'll pick you up around your dinner...I'm guessing 5:45? "
"Great guess... One hour after I'm off" you smiled.  Shoto simply nodded.

You didn't realize but you were starring at his scar. You were always curious about it but you felt it wasn't your place to ask. Who would have done that. You felt bad and didn't realize that you were crying about the terrible thoughts of what had happened to Shoto's face.
"Hey....doctor (l/n) are you okay?" Shoto asked as he held your face in his hands. Once freezing cold as the other was comfortably warm they both held your face gently.

You were back to your senses. His face was very close to your and You really didn't notice how handsome he really was. His Mitch-match eyes showed a bit of sparkle his perfectly parted dual hair covered a bit of his face as his scar completed his looks. Your guard was completely shattered. Your heart was racing, You breathing increased as you felt yourself heat up.

Shoto was also starring into your big yet saddened yet love struck moonlit eyes. Your (s/c) was so soft and warm to the touch as Your small round pink lips look so sweet to taste.
Todoroki lend closer to you when-
"(l/n)!" Toshi called knocking on the door.

Todoroki let go of you gently as he backed away. You didn't want him to let go. You didn't know why but you honestly didn't want it to distract you. You cleared your throat and went to your professional mode.
"Yes Toshi..." you said slightly irritated. Toshi opened the door.
"Natio wants to see you"Toshi said. Your eyes widen in fear.
" t-tell him I'm in the middle of surgery....and t-that won't have time to talk to him"you said anxiously.
"But (l/n) he's going get suspicious -"
" just do it and get out! "You yelled pushing him out as you slammed the door. You covered Your face and sighed shaking.

You felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Are you okay....?" said a calm voice but his voice wasn't emotionless it sounded sad. You nodded as you pinched the him of your nose.
"I-i just need to be left alone...please shoto...get some
Rest..." You sighed as you left. Making sure that Natio wasn't in sight.
You didn't know what was going on you were scared but happy and bashful.
You didn't want to let it bother you but it did. Then something hit you.

'Do I like...Shoto...?'