The little truths

It's been six weeks since the two of you meet And you've gone on countless 'dates'. You enjoyed every single one. But you wanted to be more than friends and you went the only one that felt that way.

You woke up to the news booming in the radio. It was 4:30 in the morning.
"And today the new couple that the world is falling in love with is...."
you stretched as you got off the bed and petted your eagle. You took a sip of tea as You thought Ground Zero finally didn't scare away a girl.
"Shoto and beautiful nurse named (y/n)(l/n)!!!!". You choked on your tea as your eagles jaw dropped. Your dog's Toto and mushu howled happily.
You grabbed your alarm to listen.
" Yes our handsome hero Shoto has finally found someone that completely wowed us... "Said the man.
" I honestly thought that Creati and Shoto would end up together..."said the female. You groaned
"I feel so bad..." you said you turned off the radio. "Lets see what's on the news..." you said changing "poki..." you added. Poki, the eagal, flew over and turned the tv on.
The first thing you saw was You and Shoto.
"Aahhhhhhh!!!!" you screamed "change it! Change it!!" you yelled. Poki change it again.

You *click*
We're *click*
On *click*
Every *click*
News*click*
Channel *click*

(Y/n) POV

"Aaarrrggggghhhhhh-". I was interrupted by a call. You turned it was Yuri. I answered .
"hello-"
"Don't go outside!!!" she called. I winced slightly.
"Ow! Okay geez but I have to go to work..."
" your talking to the girl who is getting married to deku...TAKE MY ADVICE! " She yelled. I sighed.
"What am I supposed to do?"
"I'm coming over I still have the key to the house.."
"That's not creepy" i chuckled.
"Har har...see you in a bit"she said hanging up. I sighed as I looked at the news. We did look cute together he was really someone that I would love to be with. But i had my doubts. The door to my house opened and it was Yuri with Deku.
" Yuri deku! "I smiled.

" Hi (y/n)! "She said as she hugged me. I hugged back with a smile.
Poki,Toto and mushu ran over. Poki landed on Deku's shoulder as Toto and mushu sniffed and locked Yuri.
"Please call me Izuku" deku said petting poki.
" Okay Izuku"I said.
"Shoto is going to be at the hospital waiting for you..." Yuri smiled.
" Oh! That's nice"I smiled excited.
"Soo is it true?" Izuku asked
"I wish it was..." I sighed. "I might tell him though I'm not too sure" I said.
"Do it!" Yuri cheered. I smiled nervously.
"What if he says no... -"
"He won't trust me"Izuku said. I looked at them.
" Why...? "I questioned suspiciously. The looked at me in disbelief.
"your like super pretty not even you have good curves and your super smart! "Yuri smiled.
" you are indeed a perfect match for Shoto... "Izuku agreed." now let's get you to your work then we'll head to ours... "He added as he handed me Poki.
"of course...Poki turn the tv off and clean your cage"I  said Poki nodded and flew to my room.
"Oh wow...he's trained"
" they all are...mushu hug... "Mushu stood up and hugged yuri.
"Aww... "
"Toto shake"i asked kindly. Toto placed his paw in front of Izuku as Izuku shook his hand laughing.
"your very good with animals...you should train kat" he said. I smiled.
"I will..."

We walked outside and I saw no car.
"Wait are we walking..?"
"nope"Yuri said. Izuku grabbed us both. My eyes widen.
"Wait wait-" I was shot through the air. I Screamed.
"Oh my God!!" I said closing my eyes. It was like a roller coaster. But the chance that you might fall.

"(Y/n) Please forgive me Yuri dared me..." Izuku said. I looked at him worried.
"What are you-" I was thrown high in the air. Once I reached the climax I saw the whole city it was beautiful.

 Once I reached the climax I saw the whole city it was beautiful