xvii. Talking about stupid Rules

Start from the beginning

He went up slowly, almost too slowly down her neck before biting her earlobe lightly. Freya nibbled on her lower lip as she felt the fire settle between her legs. She was suddenly assailed by multiple sensations. Each more stunning than the other.

She totally lost control. And she wasn't sure she wanted to stop it.

She had never felt so much pleasure in losing control.

She felt Valerio's hand under her shirt slowly wind his way down from her bra letting Freya swallow before biting more on her lip to hold back her moans.

"Valerio ..."

"Mhm ... tranquilo, mi amor." Hummed the brown as he attacked the other side of her neck before descending lower to suck gently on her shoulder blade uncovered by her shirt.

Freya suddenly pulled his hair to pull him back before reconnecting his lips to hers in urgent need. She felt Valerio's hand slide down her shirt again until he stopped under her skirt. She gasped through the kiss at the feel of his hands on her ass before leaving a little cry of surprise as he suddenly lifted her off the ground.

She wrapped her legs around his hips before throwing her head back again at the sensation of his hands massaging her ass.

She was completely at his mercy.

And Valerio was enjoying every minute as if it were the last. He carried her to the empty desk before sitting her down, letting Freya release another gasp as she rubbed his crotch across the kiss.

She untied a hand from his shoulder as she tugged on his waistcoat to help him get rid of it before letting out a breath of laughter as he threw it on the floor. She looked at Las Encinas' red cardigan before turning her eyes back to the brown.

Valerio kissed her again in a hurry before letting his hand go down her chest to the bottom of her skirt. He ran his hand under her skirt letting Freya suddenly open her eyes in panic.

"Wait, wait, Valerio!" She immediately stopped his hand before resting her forehead against his, still out of breath.

She felt like she was on fire so she felt pleasure.

She gulped as she could feel the warmth that Valerio gave off before looking up at the brown with his breath just as panting. She chewed on her bottom lip as she gave him a puny look under her lashes.

"Don't do that." He warns between each jerky breath."Or else I could not control myself."

Freya let out a breath of laughter despite herself before pulling his arm toward her as she straightened up. Valerio instantly hugged her in his arms with his head resting between her breasts covered by her shirt.

Freya tried to clear the haze of sex from her mind as she swallowed before leaning over again to try to make eye contact with the brown. He straightened up to gauge her, biting his lower lip in desire.

"I think we should talk." Freya said, somewhat nervous.

Valerio immediately frowned in alert."What? Why I feel like I'm not going to like this conversation."

"No, no, listen to me." Freya hastened as she took his wrist to keep him from moving further away before lowering her eyes to he uncovered thighs in embarrassment."It's just..."

"Just what? You're scaring me." He exclaimed, taking her face between his hands to force her to make eye contact, almost frightened."Do you regret it?"

"What? No!" Freya objected immediately, letting the brown sigh in relief."It's just that I never ... well ... you see ..."

Valerio's eyes widened in realization before letting out a little breath of laughter. Freya frowned at his reaction. She pushed him away sharply before hurrying down from the desk in embarrassment.