Taking a long pull on my beer, I shake my head. "You just gotta come out with it and ask her. She doesn't seem like the type you wanna play games with."

"I think you're right. I don't wanna get my ass kicked," Alex laughs.

"Sure ya do," I wink.

"So what's up with you and Luna anyway? You really like her?"

I shrug.

"She's best friends with Kiki, so I think you should go for it. That way we could double date."

"How romantic," I smirk.

"It would be."

"Mmm. I need another beer. Dude, I'm not overly impressed with the service here."

"Same. But to be fair, our table is kinda off in this secluded romantic alcove," Alex shrugs.

"Yeah. Why'd you pick this table?"

I guess I could go up to the bar myself and get our drinks. It would be infinitely faster than waiting on our server wherever they went. I start to make my way over to the bar, but I don't get far. My feet are frozen, stuck to the floor, and I'm pretty fucking sure all the oxygen left my lungs to wither and die. 

"Hey, man, you okay?"

I know I hear Alex's voice behind me, but I can't seem to tear my eyes away from the door. I should say, I can't seem to tear my eyes away from who just entered the building. Luna. At least I think it's her. My eyes land briefly on Kiki before returning to the siren in red. My siren. My Luna. She's the sexiest woman I think I've ever seen wearing a tight, blood red dress with stiletto heels that give her legs for days. The club lights bounce off of her black hair making it appear as if she's glowing. Fuck, she's gorgeous.

Alex is just as quiet as I am, and for the same reason. It's very safe to say that Luna and Kiki are the most beautiful women in this club tonight, and I'm really wishing I would have brought some weapons. We're gonna have our work cut out for ourselves if we don't get the two of them to our table, stat. Fuck me. I slap at Alex's chest and signal him to follow.

Why the hell do they have to be clear across the club? We not only have to get past the crowded bar, but we have to clear the dance floor too. Fucking hell. I don't want some jerk off talking to my girl. I swear to God, if anyone even tries anything I'll kill them.

"Did this place get even more crowded? What gives?" Alex grumbles.

I don't bother answering him as I work on getting past the drunk bastards standing in between me and my destination.

"Guys!"

Both Alex and I groan at Carter who is doing the Orange Justice from Fortnite. Seriously dude? What a jackass.

"Not now, Carter. We're busy," I growl shoving my shoulder into him. He's undaunted and flosses next to me as I'm trying to walk. This bar area is out of hand. No wonder our server disappeared. I'm going to lose my buzz by the time I reach the fucking dance floor at this rate. There's so many people here. There's no way the capacity limit is being observed.

"Carter, no one flosses," Alex shouts at him.

"Yeah they do! But guys! I'm trying to tell y'all something!"

Carter yells as he does the crabby. This guy needs a life. Fuck, maybe I do too since I know all the dances he's doing.

"Carter! We're on a mission. What the hell do you want?!"

"Luna and Kiki are here! Some dudes are talking to them," Carter points with both of his arms at a far corner of the club.

Of course it's the farthest corner. It may as well be another state at the rate Alex and I are traveling. Fuck me. And how the hell did Carter see all of this before me? That alone irritates the piss out of me.