Chapter 2

Gregory (Picture is in the chapter)

I had to pick Naomi up from school. She has a 3 day suspension, she's lucky that I have a 1 month suspension. How was I supposed to know that pouring gasoline in the hallways and lighting would've burnt down the school?

Naomi seemed very scared when she got in the car with me. She avoided all eye contact and didn't speak not once to me. I'm going to change this shy part of her. Tonight when Dad and Sarita are at their anniversary dinner, us all alone. Body on body contact.

Mini me rose in my pants and I crossed my right leg over my left. I eventually made it home and when she got out I jacked myself off. I took my pants off and did it hard, until I busted on the steering wheel. I fixed myself and walked into our apartment building.

Dad and Sarita walked past me in a hurry, "bye son. Make sure Naomi doesn't get into anymore trouble. We have to travel for a while to get to the restaurant". Sarita hugged me and walked out. I locked the door before tossing my sweater off and standing in my t-shirt and boxers. "Naomi get your ass in here!" She hurried into the room, "take a shower and put on your pj's. Once you're dressed go take a nap". She nodded.

After an hour long shower and a long hour nap. 7:30pm

A/N: Sex scene! Don't read if you don't wanna and skip to the next bold section!

Naomi

I woke up to a shift of weight on the left side of my bed. I tried to get up, but a heavy figure was laying on top of me. Minty breath tickled my ear, "hey Naomi. Instead of us being siblings, let's be fuck buddies for an hour or so".

I tried to get up, but he grabbed both of my arms and put handcuffs on them. "Don't try to get up again, or else I'll put it in your ass". I started to whimper when he began to pull down my purple thigh shorts pajama bottom. "Gregory please stop". He licked my ear and then ripped off my tank top pajama top and attacked my chest. I have small breasts, but that didn't stop him from sucking on my nipples.

I couldn't stand it and tried to get up one last time. "What the fuck did I tell you?!" He back handed me and then forced me to sit up on the bed. He ripped his clothes off and then showed me his private parts that were standing up and looked like a brick wall. He layed down and easily moved me so it seemed as if I was sitting on his privates.

"After I position you I want you to sit down, okay slut?" I shook my head as tears escaped my eyes, "I-i don't wanna". I was punched in the stomach, "I don't give a fuck what you want. It's a yes or no question you stupid fuck". I reluctantly nodded and he moved me so he was poking my sacred chambers.

I didn't listen to what he said so he put his hands on my shoulders and moved me down. I winced and let out a loud scream. He didn't waste time and started moving me up and down on his privates.

~~~
Gregory

After I came inside of her pussy I got up and left the room. She was crying and bleeding all over her bed. I got my stash and smoked some weed in the living room.

It's done. Go to the next chapter XD