Chapter 13

Im not going to lie. Its taken me so long to update because i actually damaged my laptop by spilling hot chocolate - that wasn't even really hot chocolate - on it. Don't judge me. I got hungry. It's still broken, but I realized i can hold it in this very difficult position and type away. I've got back problems and I've got to hunch over. What a way to live. but onto the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Papi Chulo did not feel any form of remorse for the now dead child. He smiled and sat at a bus stop, it was a bus that would take him straight to the airport. When the bus finally pulled up and the doors flew open he stood up and walked inside. He started walking straight towards a seat bus was stopped by a hand, "where's your metro card?" Papi shrugged and was pushed off the bus. "FUcking bloody prick i wish your dick falls off so i can feast on it as a snack". He flipped off the bus driver and wandered in the  middle of the street.

-

"You can only get a lap dance if you slip me a  $10 bill sweetheart". The man placed a $10 bill in papi Chulo's mouth and the younger male proceeded to shake his surprisingly plump rump. Beyonce's Drunk in Love song played in  the background of the strip club. All night, the boy has pulled in  the most customers.