Chapter 16 - Hello Again

~Alexander~

Naomi has refused to be nice to us since we got rid of her friend. She locked herself in our bedroom and was cursing at us every time we tried to convince her to let us in. "Please?!" "No, fuck youuuuuu!!" "Okay, okay. I am not mad, not mad at all ha-ALEXANDER DO NOT TOUCH ME! I AM CALM". Vincent hasn't spoken to me in awhile, only when it was necessary.

Today, Mr. Todd called us because of a certain menace to society, this is just what we needed.

"Oh my Josh! Good sunup!" Mr. Chulo pulled me in and kissed me on the lips, his lips tasted like complete shit. I almost puked. My face stinks now. Do not lose cool.

"Good afternoon, did you kill that woman?"

"Nope. I was watching the Tv. Speaking of Tv, how's Yancy?"

"You mean Naomi?"

"Yes. Cucumber, can I see her? Has she gave birth yet? Is she fat? Does she drip juices when the sun rises? Does she prefer to be baked at 65 degrees or 72 degrees?

I released a long sigh and he kept a stupid happy expression on his face. His nose was running and he was crying?.

"I won't admit to anything until you let Bryce come in here. She was so beautiful last time I seen her, it's truly been a long time. I don't even remember how she looks". Vincent came in the room, his left arm was bandaged and he sat down and sighed as he slid his seat 2 feet away from me. "Desmonisha you've grown so much! I haven't seen you since you were this big!"

He made a circle with his hand, the size of  an apple. "I'm no-". "Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking. I'm deadass". Papi Chulo went on a rant about he killed the old woman and how he'd do it again if another person stares at him the wrong way. He had no shame.

~Naomi~

They caught Papi Chulo, he's literally my only friend. Ever since Felicia

_____
This book is in need of a major revision, I'll see if I can revise it all tomorrow and upload a few new chapters. Btw this chapter was written so long ago but is incomplete