Chapter 1

17 years later....
"Honey do you have your lunch bag?" I asked Brenda my 12 year old daughter.
She nodded and quickly put her hair in a ponytail."Devin do you have you stuff?" I ask my oldest son who was 17 years old. "Yeah mom. i'll see you later" he said grabbing his football and running out the door.

"Carly and Clara do you guys have your Barbie dolls?" I asked my youngest twins who where only 3. "Yes mommy. We do" they said at the same time. They have a tendency to do that. I realized that when they both started talking. "Let's go or your going to be late." I said to BrendaThey all ran out the door and raced to the car. As I locked the door. I put Carla and Carly in their booster seats and drove them to the daycare lady.

"Hi miss Walker" I said with a huge smile. Miss walker was a old lady who ran a daycare inside her home. She looked like the older version of Cora from meet the browns. She stared at me up and down before opening the door for me. "Hi Tiffany, hey girls" she said with a smile. The girls ran inside the house and went to play with all the other kids. "Do you got my money?" she asked.

I sighed not knowing what to answer. "Miss Walker, I'm getting paid today. After work I'll bring you your 200$" I said. "Mmhmm. You be safe now" she closed the door and walked inside the house. I then dropped off Brenda and rushed to work. When I got there I seen a crowd of people around the door. "What's wrong?" I asked my best friend Linda She looked at me and sighed.

"These idiots just closed they market on our payday" she said. Her Spanish accent was really strong. "What do you mean closed the market?" I asked. "I mean we lost our jobs because of these bozos now I can't pay the bills. " She said. Oh no. Oh no no no no. "This can't be happening" I said puting my hands on my head. How will I pay miss Walker? how will I feed my children? how will I have a roof over their heads?
****************
I sat a the dinner table staring at the scattered bills and envelopes. I was beyond stressed. I was frustrated. Sometimes I look back and I think what if I didn't get pregnant.
I don't regret having my kids. Not at all Because now I was able to see what kind of man Josh was. My kids are my world. But If I didn't let Josh pressure me maybe I'll be a rich lawyer who is able to support her kids. "MAMACITA???" I heard Linda shout from the door way. "In the kitchen" I said. "You know it wouldn't kill to knock" I said "And it wouldn't kill to lock the door to" she responded.

I shoke my head and look back at the paper that was in my hands. "What's that?" she asked sitting across from me. "Bills, notice letters and warning letters-- can I Borrow 200$?" I said She looked at me like I was crazy. "For what?" "If I don't pay miss Walker by today she won't let me bring Carly and Clara over there anymore."She sighed and nodded "yeah okay" "Hey mama hey Linda" I heated Devin walking on us followed by Brenda. "Hi sweetheart, um devin do you mind going and picking up your sisters from the daycare?" I asked.

"Yeah let me shower and I'll go" he said running up the stairs. I look back at Linda who had her head in my fridge. "You won't find anything in there but milk and carrot sticks" I said hoping she won't steel my children's dinner. "Ah lookie here a plate of mash's Potatoes and a bowl of gravy" she said pulling out the food.

My eyes grew wide and I quickly got up. I snatched the food or of her hands and say it on the counter. "Nun-uh honey. This this for my children. You know I just lost my job so that mean you can't keep coming up here and taking food when ever you want" I stared. She groaned and got out of her squatting position.
Her phone beeped. "Oh gotta go" she said. "Who's is he?" I asked. She huffed and slapped my arm. "How do you know it's a he?" I just stared at her with a blank expression on my face. "Ok ok his name is Marvin and fine as hell. Ok gotta go" she kissed my cheek and ran outta the house. I sighed and shook my head.

I heard Devin come back with the girls because those twins were talking so loud. "Mommy mommy!" they squealed as they ran up to me and hugged my legs. "Hey pumpkins" I said. Rubbing their heads. " Sit at the table and let me get food for all of you. Brenda set the table please" I grabbed the food from the fridge and heated up. I place them in 5 separate plates and put them on the table. it was very quiet you only heared their forks hitting their plates. "so how was school?" i asked wipping Clara's mouth as the gravy dripped down her shirt.

"it was good mama. i got an A+ on my test and i won student of the month." Brenda said with ecxitment. "thats great baby. and you?" i said looking at devin who was finishing up his plate. "nothing new. uh ma you coming to my game friday night?" Devin asked. i nodded "of course i will. i wouldn't miss it for the world" i reasured him. we sat there eating in silence. "mom i need 40 dollars for the school trip" Brenda said breaking the akward silence. shit i forgot. "when is it due?" i ask. "tommrow, come on mom. if i dont get the money in by tommorow everyone is gonna go exept me. i missed 3 school trips already." she whined.

"your gonna have to miss an other one" i sighed. "why?" she asked. i pull the strands of hair that were infront of my face behind my ears. "well honey mama lost her J-O-B" i said spelling out the word "job" so the twins wont understand. i know they are only 3 but thoes girls understand alot. "what?!?!" Devin asked nearly chocking on his water. "i'm sorry" i said holding the tears that were about to fall.

"dont be sorry we will find a way. we always do" Devin said trying to confort me. i couldnt help it tears began to fall from my eyes. "mama no. dont cry. i d-dint mean to act spoiled and beg" Brenda said getting out of her seat and huging me. "its not your fault" i said.

"Devin can you give the twins a shower and tuck them in?" i asked while washing the dishes. "yeah sure" he said grabbing Carly and Clara by their hands and walking them into the bathroom. "mama?" i heared Brenda call. i turn around and see her playing with her hair. "yeah?" are we gonna be alright?" she asked with hesitation.

i sighed and walked over to her. "i held onto her shoulders as i squatted down to her hight. "of course we are. we-we're going to be just fine" i told her. she nodded her head and gave me a tight hug. "when i grow up im gonna be rich and i will make alot of money so we can move out of this crumy apartment" she said with determination. i chuckled and rubbed her back. "with your grades being this high, i have no doubt about it" i said. she hugged me one more time before running inside her room and shutting the lightes in the hall way. i sighed and went back to washing the dishes.

------------------------------------------------------------

i know what you guys are thinking.

an other book?

yess and other book.

and i will update the other ones trust me.
Tiffany in the mm. unless your using a mobile device then it's at the top of the chapter.
VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW

~OINK OINK