TWELVE; ❝ CASTLE OF HORROR ❞

Magsimula sa umpisa

⠀⠀⠀Quietly, Manon turned back into human form, when she did however, did she realize the consequences: she was as naked and bare as the day she was born. Embarassment flooded her system as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Just two minutes, Manon. Just two.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀When she opened them again, Sirius' jaw was on the floor, arms holding up an unconscious Delilah Northstar.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Heat flooded her cheeks but she signaled him to follow her. Stiffly, Sirius nodded and Manon turned back into her animagus form. She flew into a classroom, after flying through a corridor, a little away from the courtyard and then, two minutes later, Sirius came in and laid down the albino girl on the teacher's table along with her clothes, then closed the door. Manon turned back into her human form, deciding to sit down at a table to hide as much as possible.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Eyes up here, Black," Manon grunted in annoyance when the boy let them fall down. Cheekily grinning, Sirius looked up.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"I don't mind your sudden desire for a threesome but maybe, give me a quick heads up before you come up naked, yeah?"

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Manon huffed. "Shut up, asshole. Now's not the time for this shit. Death Eaters are in the bloody castle. I had to come to you as a raven because there were like five of them opposite you. Thank Merlin you were behind the bushes."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀Sirius shook his head in disbelief, "Hold up, you're saying there's bloody Death Eaters in the castle? How the fuck? You must've misunderstood."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Well, who wears dark robes with hoods up and half silver masks, cruel grins and looks around suspiciously? And how am I supposed to know how they got in? We were spying on the courtyard couples," she coughed knowingly, "when Violet saw three of them around the corner, in the shadows. Two of them joined the trio later. I circled the perimeter a couple of times and there's fourteen of them all."

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Does Dumbledore know?" Sirius said in alarm as he rushed forward to pick up Northstar from the table, ready to run out.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"Jeremy and Charlotte are on it. Lucas, Violet and Kate are alerting these teachers. I sent Patronus messages to James, Remus and Peter. Take her and head off to the Great Hall, I'll meet up with you there," Manon barked at him, preparing to turn back once more.

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀His eyebrows knitted in confusion. "Where are you going?"

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀"I've got to get my clothes, don't I? I don't think James would appreciate me running around, buck naked, and stupefying assholes and bitches," Manon deadpanned, waving her hand over her torso.