💙Chapter Five💙

(Quick little author's note :³)
Hey Guys!!! Sorry I haven't posted much, writer's block is a BITCH!!! >m< anyway, have fun reading, and, enjoy! 🙂)

Connor's POV:

  I somehow felt upset, "What is this? I'm a robot, I'm not SUPPOSED to be able to feel!!!" I began cooking lunch. When I finished, I brought it to Ri. She was playing what humans call a video game. I put the plate on her nightstand and began to leave. "Connor?" Shit... I turned around and she had two game controllers, "Wanna play?" I walked up to her, grabbed the controller and examined it. "Tf are you doing Tin Can? Just say yes or no!" She was looking at me with a flustered adorable face.
(It looked something like this:)

I became flustered as well. "Uhhh.... Yes, yes I will.

Riri's POV

  Goddamit why is Connor so goddamn cute!? He decided to play so I gave him the controller and let him finish battle real quick, he figured out the game controls pretty quick. It was an old ass game called SoulCalibur IV (dont judge I like the game ³:<) I watched him kick the dudes ass as I ate my burrito lunch. I finished and put the plate beside my bed. I played on his shoulder and I felt him flinch.
He got hit a few times but just barely got past and kill the guy! "DUDE YOU COULD HAVE DIED, WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!?!" I yelled. "Mabye it was partially my fault but still," I mumbled. "Are you what you people call a 'Tsundere'?" My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets and I blushed and looked at the tv with an angry face, "... mabye ... why? Is it a problem?" He giggled the cutest giggle. .////. "No! Not a problem! :)" he kissed my head and as most people know, I dont realy care for androids. It was a shock that I did what I did next. I quickly turned my head and kissed him ... on the lips. When I opened my eyes and the kiss ended, I saw his eyes, already opened, quite surprized. I pulled away quickly, flustered as fuck. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Connor, blanked out, with his and barely touching his lips and he was smiling. Did he like it? Well Heck.

(A/n)

Hye guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I'm trying to publish alot, but like I said, i have chores and responsibilities. Plus, there is writers block. Its like karma, ITS A BITCH!!! 😖 Anyway, luv y'all byeeee!!!! 💙🙂💙😁💙😉💙😘💙