💙Chapter Three💙

Riri's Pov:

  After class we went throughout our day untill lunch, Connor by my side the entire time. I don't know how to feel about this. We went on the roof to eat lunch. Our pinky fingers hooked. I fucking HATE androids, considering what happened with my little brother Cole, but, I didn't have a problem with it. I mean, it's not like we were holding hands or anything. One we got up there I ate in the nice spring breeze. He asked me how I was doing and I replied I was good. It was about 2-3 minutes of silence untill I spoke up. "Connor?" I said without taking my gaze off of my food. "Yes, Riri?" I took a plastic bottle of a blue liquid. "Dad said when your at crime scenes, you always try to lick this up off of the floor," I look up at him. "I heard yesterday you were coming over so I went to Cyberlife and bought this." His face lit up and his LED turned a sunset pink color. He took the bottle and sipped on it throughout lunch and threw it away when he was done. "Thank you, Riri" he said. "Connor, if you want, you can call me Ri." He smiled sweetly, "Whatever you would like to be called, I'm an android and cant think for myself." His smile was so cute, and my face was burning. No, Connor isn't a he, Connor's an it. But I think he is a he. As I was swarming in my thoughts I hear, "I would agree it is a 'beautiful' name, is that what humans call a nickname?" I jolted up, "Y-yes! Oh! Wait! Was that the bell!?" I laughed nervously and ran. I felt him grab my hand, "Ri! Please stop running." I couldn't believe it! He was holding my hand! Was it in his programming? No cant be. He's a detective/investigator robot, not a love robot. I just said the first thing that came to mind "Ok Connor. Let's go now." He agreed and we walked downstairs to go to class. I was on the third step going down when all I feel is Kirisan grab my hand and pull me down the flight of stairs (about 9 more steps) Just before I his the ground I hear Kirisan laughing and Connor screaming my name. I hit the floor and I'm to weak to open my eyes or move, but I feel Connor's tears (or whatever liquid comes from an android's eyes) fall down on my face, and his cold metal hand holding up the back of my head. I feel him pick me up, but then I blackout.

(Is Connor a deviant?)

Connor's pov:

  We were heading down the stairs from Riri's lunchtime when Karisan runs up and grabs Riri's wrist. I tried to stop her but she threw Riri down the stairs. I shoved her out of the way and ran down the stairs to get Riri.I started crying and I felt a pit in my stomach. (I know robots dont have stomachs, SHUT UP!!! 😂😠🤫) I analyzed her, she was still alive, just unconscious. I picked her up and ran to Lutendent Anderson's house. Once we got there, I laid her down on the couch and sat there crying in front of her. Was this a human emotion? No, of course not. I'm not a deviant. I heard the front door open, "Sumo! Come here, boy! I'm home early! I bought you some tre-" "Oh god... here it comes..." I thought. "CONNOR YOU ANDROID BASTARD!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER!? I SWEAR I'M GONNA KI-" he paused and I heard faintly under his breath, "Is he crying?" He walked over to me and put his hand on my head and grabbed my hair, I could tell he was angry, but he talked to me as if he wasn't angry at me, "Connor? Tell me what happened. And after this is all over I wanna talk to you." He looked and Riri and seemed to be crying. I nodded and told him everything thing that happened. His facial expression changed from sad to looking like he was about to kill someone. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called 911. I scooted the chair closer to Ri, and held her hand. It was to make sure she was still alive and had blood pumping through her, or, at least that's what I told hank...

And myself...

(Software Instability)

A/n

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed reading! Chapter four will be up soon!!! Love ya! Byyyyeeee!!! 💙😘😁💙😋💙🙂💙☺️💙💙