💙Chapter One💙

Connor's Pov:

'Ding Dong!' I rang the door bell of Lt.Anderson's house. A girl who looked like a freshman in high school, opened the door. My face turned a light sky blue for some unknown reason. "Hey," she said, "Are you Connor? My dad said an android was coming here today." I stumbled trying to talk, "Um.. Y-yeah! My name is Connor. I-is Lt.Anderson here?" I reached out my hand to shake her's. She shook my hand and pulled me into the house, "Yeah he's in the kitchen." she called for him, "Dad! A Tin-Can's Here!!" I walked into the kitchen, and saw him with some beer and paperwork. "Lutendent, will you stop drinking? It's bad for your health." Suddenly, the girl ran in. "SEE DAD!!! IT IS A FUCKING PIECE OF PLASTIC, AND IT THINKS BEER IS BAD FOR YOU!!!" she screamed "I know Riri, I should stop." I agreed with the girl, whose name was apparently Riri, and when she saw me looking at her, she turned a bright pink and ran to her room. "Connor, if you care so much about your diet, why dont you cook for me?" My face lit up. "That's  a GREAT IDEA!" "Connor, I was kidding." It was late at night so Lutendent passed out fairly quickly. I slept on the couch in my undershirt and pants. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and made breakfast. Then I woke up Lutendent, which was not particularly easy. When he finally woke up, he told me, "Connor, I will do my work with Reed and Nines. I would like you to go to school with Riri, she has bad depression, anxiety, and anger issues. So having you there to help control that, might help. Also be sure to wake her up by 6." I looked at him and responded, "Yes sir." Then I walked to her bedroom to wake her.

*Software Instability*

Riri's Pov:

I was passed out sleeping in my bedroom cuddling with Sumo. When Connor opened the door and Sumo started barking. "Mmmph... Sumo, shut the fuck up!" I groaned. Then I felt a large weight on the left side of my bed. It was Connor. He softly said, "Riri, get up it's time for school." "What time is it..?" I asked. "5:58" he said. "Ok I'll get up." I sat up and asked, "Wait, does dad want you to come to school with me?" He nodded. "Of fucking course he does. >:(" I thought. Then he said, "Wait," he wiped my mouth and chin, "You had morning drool." I madly blushed and pushed him off, "Can I get dressed now?" I studderd. He was hesitant, but agreed. As he walked away, noticed he was a bright sky blue. "Was he blushing? No he's a machine, he can't feel any emotion. Wait, is he a deviant? Dad told me about those, he said most of them were dangerous, but not all if them. Connor isn't bad, is he? I don't realy like androids so this isn't a crush is it? No it can't be. But he acts weird when he knows I'm near him, or even in the same room as him." My mind was swarming with thoughts as I got dressed. "Well whatever."

A/n
Hey guys, so my gacha life episodes will be longer than the chapters so 1 GL Episode = 2 Wattpad chapters.
Anyway, thank you for reading!!! Bye!!! 💙🙃💙😁💙😊💙😉💙😗💙