💙Chapter Four💙

~A few weeks after the accident~

  Connor's pov:

We got out of the hospital a couple days ago. Riri is confined to a wheelchair untill her broken leg heals, so I've been doing my best to help her with whatever she needs. "Connor!" That's not Riri, that's Hank, oh, sweet jesus. I go into the other room and he is standing there staring me dead in the eye. "Yes Lutendent?" I walk to the chair next to his and sit down. "Connor, remember the chat I wanted to have with you?" I nod nervously. "Well I'm going to start this right now. Why were you crying when Ri passed out?" I looked down at Sumo, who was now resting on my lap. "I thought you robots cant have emotions? When you cry, your eather happy o-" I pushed Sumo off of me, then stood up and screamed, "I'M NOT A DEVIANT!!!" I looked at hank. He looked at me. He broke the silence, "Connor, I don't care if your a deviant, I'm not gonna tell anybody, just tell me!" I sat down, "Am I a deviant?" I muttered to myself. 'Ring! Ring!' Hank picked up his phone. "Yes, yes, okay, love you!" he said. I knew it was Riri. I stood up. "I... I'd better go see if she needs any thing." Hank stood up, "Yeah, and I just got a text to come to work ASAP." He left and I quickly walked to Riri's room. "Connor can you sit down next to me? I want to talk to you." I sat down next to her. "Dad said you have been acting weird around me. Why?" I blushed. I looked at her, "Well, um, whenever I'm around you, I feel something strange," I said. "Where?" she asked with concern. I pointed to my mechanical heart, "Here." She giggled, which made me blush more. "That's love," she said, her face turning pinker and getting warmer and warmer. "Heh, is that a robot thing, or just a human thing?" I asked worried. She took my hand and leaned against me. "It's a good thing."

   Riri's pov:

HOLY SHIT! CONNOR LIKES ME!? I tried to make him feel better about it so I snuggled with him and held his hand, but, I didnt want to tell him how I feel just yet. I tried to make it seem as if this is when friends do. "So, do you feel the same way about me?" He asked. I quickly sat up straight and looked at him, "I, UM, UH...." Sumo jumped up on the bed. "OH HEY, LOOK IT'S SUMO!!! Heheh..." Connor laughed at me as I tried to get Sumo. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. My face felt like lava. Sumo snuggled up against Connor, as I sat and stared at the wall. "I'm sorry," he said, "Did I embarrass you?" I looked at him, my face being red as hell, "WHAT DO YOU THINK DIPSHIT!?" I said that so loud, even Sumo was surprised. Then Connor looked down as if he thought he did something wrong. I grabbed his hand, "But I liked it." He smiled at me. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "I'm always hungry!!!" He softly laughed and left the room. Once he did, I buried my face in a pillow. Oh my god, Connor likes Me!!!

A/n

Hey guys thanks for reading!!! Chapter 5 will be done soon!!! Love ya! Byyyyyeeee!!!! 💙☺️💙😋💙😇💙🥰💙😁💙