💙Chapter 2💙

Riri's Pov:

  I got dressed in a T-shirt, oversized hoodie, a pair of sweatpants, and some tennis shoes. I went to the kitchen to the smell of Delicious French toast. I eat half of my breakfast and walk away from the table. "Love you Dad, Bye. Come on Connor." I said. "Riri, your bag." Connor reminded me. I don't know why but I got so goddamn pissed. I screamed at him, "THEN FUCKING GRAB IT CONNOR!!!" I startled both Connor and Dad. I walked out to the bus stop and Connor followed me. It wasn't that difficult to find him a seat on the bus, considering he was with me and nobody wanted to sit with me.
Once we got off of the bus, I saw Gavin (Detective Reed) on the side of the road. I walked up to him, "Hey Reed, why are you here?" I asked, "And where's Nines?" (Rk900) He seemed pretty pissed, and that made me smile for some reason. "I don't Fucking know. He said he was going to expose my ass with 'Reed900' bullshit" Connor reminded Reed that he cant curse on school grounds and Reed & I said at the same time, "Shut the fuck up Tin Can." Reed and I laughed. "So why do you have an android?" He asked. I hesitantly replied, "D-Dad wanted him to protect m-" Nines Poped up from behind me and whispered in my ear, "Search up Reed900-" Reed cut him off, "NO DON'T!!!" and grabbed Nines wrist. "Bye!" he told me.

Connor's pov

  We had a very awkward conversation with Detective Reed. Then Riri took my hand. I was bright blue when she cheerfully dragged me to her classroom. "Was this blushing? I thought. Then, a Yellowish blonde haired girl started laughing when we walked in holding hands. "Ooooo! looooook! It's Riri and her ANDROID BOYFRIEND!!!" She screamed. Riri and I 'blushed' harder and She looked like she was starting to get angry. Then some other girl came in to class and laughed. "Haha! It's SO funny when the only one laughing at the joke is You!!!" she said. Riri gave her a hug, "Thanks Tipia!" The girl, who's name was said to be Tipia, responded, "No prob girl." She walked over to me and playfully punched my arm, "There's an empty desk behind me, plastic boi." Then, as I walked to fallow her to my new desk, Riri called after me, "Wait! Connor!" I turned around and she ran up to me and hugged me. I felt her face turn warm. "Thank you for not letting me kill Kirisan," I looked at the Yellow-Blonde haired girl and scanned her, she was Karisan and was very upset. Then I looked at Riri and turned blue. I hugged her back the she went to her seat until the end of class.

A/n

Hey my dudes! Thx for reading! Chapter 3 will be up soon!!! Love you!  💙😉💙😗💙😊💙😁💙