Chapter 19

After the mask left to go and free the scps she told him to, she followed after him but stopped to make the guards notice her presence. They saw her and she yelled.

"Tell Mason I'm back for round two!" Her voice was as clear as day. She then proceeded to give them the deadest of stares in a moment of anger and frustration. They looked startled at her sudden appearance but seemed to know what to do quite quickly.

She looked into the distance beyond the mountains that surrounded the site and wondered if they'll ever get out of this. For all she knew it could end exactly like it did the last time. It could all just turn on her and spin violently in an endless loop of suffering, but there was no way she would let that happen.

Her vision focused on the ground below her bare feet. It was dry, like her throat. Looking around nervously she failed to notice the flower that had been tucked gently behind her ear had vanished. She gave it little thought as she knew she had more important things to worry about.

She thought of he mask and how careful he's trying to be although she knew he'd be reckless. It's just how he was. She knew exactly where he'd go to first and knew he'd do anything to get there.

" You wanted to see me?" A rough voice yelled through the static of a loud speaker. She wasn't aware of the amount of time that had passed. She looked at the guards she yelled at previously to see them pointing their guns at her. She span around on the sole of her foot to face the loded machine guns and other heavy machinery.

Oh my... Always so over the top.

__________________________________________

He grunted with frustration and kicked the door out of pure irritation. The sound echoed through the walls and he wondered if the doctor noticed it, and he suddenly had a bigger problem at hand.

Did someone know we were coming? He thought as he figured someone must've known since he knew docs secondary cell doors where never closed.

He remembered the guy in the elevator and the picture he had in his pocket. He took it out and carefully tried to figure out if they looked alike. To his surprise they did. Blue eyes and ginger hair. These features where pretty unique so it was him no doubt. It was too bad he didn't get his name...

He made his way back up the elevator and figured he could get another scp out and look for the key card with them. He thought of peanut and then it hit him. How is he supposed to get around the place without anyone seeing the other scp. It's not like he was the one that controlled the invisibility.He was just going to have to figure it out.

On the way there he encountered numerous guards and NTF people. The girl must've been doing something out there. His legs felt heavy and he felt like he was dragging something behind him. Something was slowing him down. Maybe it was just the thought of doc and how close he got without once again not being able to help.

However it's what kept him going. The thought of seeing his golden eyes and touching his smooth gloved hands.

There's a point in life when you have to take a step back and realize something that layed infront you the whole time.

This was that time for mask but he couldn't let it slow him down, in fact it helped him focus.