For once I didn't know what to write about, I had nothing to say about the club.

Nothing good at least.

And I completely doubted that Kyoya would appreciate me talking bad about his precious whore house.

It was difficult to concentrate in here as well, with all the giggles and the thuds of girls hitting the ground as they fainted.

I put my headphones in with an annoyed sigh.

The only thing that I enjoyed about being in here was that all of the over hormonal girls in here were too busy swooning over the hosts, than to pay me any attention.

I looked up to catch sight of two girls whispering to each other while looking at me, but quickly turned away with red cheeks when they saw I caught them.

Well, most of the girls were too busy to notice me.

Just as I was about to press play on my music, two identical heads popped up from the other side of the table, scaring the black off me.

"Watcha listening to?" They asked simultaneously, tilting their heads to the left.

Do they ever not do that? It's like they're the same person.

The only difference was their voices. From what I've seen, they both had shitty personalities.

I ignored them and pressed play, smooth R&B filling my ears.

I guess they don't take being ignored lightly because the next thing I knew, one was on either side of me. They placed their elbow on each of my shoulders and each one took out an earbud.

"Hey," one said

"We were talking to you," said the other.

I pushed both of their arms of me and snatched my headphones from their hands.

"Can you both just leave me by myself?!" I said, trying not to yell

They looked at each other and then at me.

"You talk weird," one said, addressing my thick American accent.

My ears heated up.

Yeah fuck it.

Just as I was about to gather my stuff and leave, my head snapped towards the sound of commotion happening near Tamaki's station. Thankfully, the twins decide to run and check it out, leaving me by myself at the table once more.

I watched as Tamaki held up a container of instant coffee and the rich kids looked at it in awe.

My stomach growled at the sight.

I would kill for some coffee right about now.

Makayla took pictures of the rich kids clapping as Tamaki yelled about how he was going to drink it and the other "commoner" looked about as done as I was.

———

It was currently after club hours and we were waiting on the scrawny nerdy kid, whose name was actually Haruhi, to step out of the dressing room.

(Makayla gave me the names of everyone in the club and she had already seen Haruhi outside the club.)

One of the twins removed his glasses and apparently, literally the number one cliche in the book, he turned out to be good looking. The thing was, he was never bad looking in the first place, his hair was just a little messy and he had on glasses that took up literally 89% of his face.

But of course, they had to make it over dramatic and give him an entire makeover that lasted the span of the last twenty minutes of the club and carried on over to now.

I was just ready to go to bed. I couldn't care less about what this kid looked like or what they decided to do with him.

I was sitting at the table and reading my book, my hoodie (that I forgot I brought) replacing my blazer, beanie covering resting on my head, blocking out Makayla, who was trying to make conversation with me.

"So do you like basketball? I see you're wearing Jordan's?" She asked me, looking at my shoes.

"No. I hate all sports and especially hate Michael Jordan," I answered dryly, not looking up from my book.

"Oh... why?"

"Sports are a wasting of time. All you are doing is chasing a ball and using your energy up for the hell of it, when you could use that time you do sports for somethings relevant." I turned the page. "And Michael Jordan is an asshole. He never giving back to the African American community. He has done nothing meaningful, only made shoes that are extreme expensive for no good reason."

She looked at me puzzled,

"Then why are you wearing his shoes?"

"Why can't you minding your damn business?"

I peeked up from my book and peered at her next to me, just to see her shaking her head. She was about to say something when the sound of a curtain opening stole our attention.

My eyes slightly widened and I could see Makayla's cheeks turn red out the corner of my eye.

Wow, he really didn't even look like the same person. He actually looked kind of feminine. His hair was combed and his huge glasses were removed, making him look ten times better than he did originally.

I started to get angry when I saw all the host, especially Tamaki and the Twins, become ten times nicer to him after his little "glow-up".

Typical. An hour ago they were calling him "dog" and "piglet", but now that the kid is cute they want to play nice.

"He's so cute.." I heard Makayla say under her breath as her eyes widened, blush growing.

I just rolled my eyes at her and just sat on the table, watching everyone ogle the pretty boy.