"No way, you won't be my sidekick! We'll be equal, a duo fighting as one, remember? We'll always be best friends, right?"

"Yeah... I like the sound of that."

Bakugou's heart shattered into a million pieces. He forgot about that sleepover.

"Aww!" Uraraka cooed.

The screen cut to Inko driving Izuku.

"Mom, I'm so excited to figure out my quirk!"

"M-me too, honey, me too."

They went in and were eventually called back.

"I'm sorry kid, but you should give up. It's not gonna happen, you don't have a quirk."

Gasps could be heard around the room.

"But..." whispers and murmurs were heard all throughout.

Izuku was watching his favorite All Might video when his mom came into his room.

"M-mom?" he stuttered through his sobs.

"Yes, sweetie?" she asked, concerned.

"D-do... do yo-you ever think... think I'll... think I'll be a h-hero like All Might?" he asked, thick tears falling down his face like a waterfall.

"I'm sorry baby!" she cried, pulling him into a hug.

The screen cut to school.

"So, Izuku, I heard you're quirk less, huh?!" Katsuki asked, taunting Izuku.

"Th-that's right..." Izuku stuttered looking down at his feet.

"Hah, loser. I'll always be stronger than you."

"Not manly, dude." Kirishima said, shaking his head at Bakugou.

The screen showed them a few days later.

"Look! You can read the last part of his name like Deku!"

"You can read that?"

"Yup! And I know that Deku means useless.
Isn't that what you are? I think I'll call you that from now on."

The screen displayed multiple scenarios of bulling (including the bridge scene). This led them up to middle school.

"Ah, I see Katsuki and Izuku want to go to U.A."

Everyone started laughing and making fun of Izuku. And when it was all over with, he made the mistake of trying to finish his notes after class.

"What's this, your stupid diary?"

"Kacchan, give it back!"

"Hero analysis for the future? You still wanna be a hero, huh stupid Deku?" Katsuki said, blowing up the notebook at the horror of the boy below him (😏).

Bakugou had a face of horror and had to leave the room for a second.

"I know how you can get a quirk, take a swan dive off the roof and pray for one in your next life!"

With that, Katsuki and his lackeys left.

Many people were offended by that comment. A few took it very personally. The entire room was ready to line up and smack Bakugou in the face for that one.

The screen showed everything that happened with the slime and All Might and him saving Bakugou, and now Izuku was walking home.

"Maybe Kacchan was right  maybe I should just kill myself. My mom could start over. She wouldn't have a quirkless son to hold her down and she'd have more money. Kacchan would be happier. Everyone's lives would be so much better without me...I have no purpose. Even All Might himself said I couldn't be a hero! If he doesn't believe in me, maybe I'm just hopeless. A lost cause. Why do I even exist?"

"Deku, nooooo!" Ochako cried out.

The screen went black for a few minutes (skipping over OfA because umm... ThE mAgIc Of sEcReTs) then, showed two sentences before cutting off all together.

This is the depressed Izuku reality.

Things could have been different.

Wow, 1060 words? That must have been looonngg for this book, sorry y'all I wanna make a Deku verse book cause I've been reading a lot of them but I know I'll never commit, so here you go. I'm going to show the villain reality and the 'canon' reality. So stay tuned!

Straight to hell, that's the only thing straight about me!