SuIcIdE(this is a warning)

🌑: fuck it i'm going to die soon anyways and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me

🌪: wait what

🌑: i'm izuku

🌪: IZUKU NO

🌑 has left the chat

🌪: FUCK

⛈: SOMEONE LET ME IN I'M SHINSOU

🕷: I'll do it, I'm Tokoyami.

🌪: I'm already down here, I'm Denki

Shinsou rushed into the dorms. Everyone gave Denki and him a questioning look. Except for Bakugou. He scrambled out of his seat and ran upstairs to Deku's room, where Dark Shadow was intensely trying to unlock the door so that the others could get inside.

You know, until Bakugou straight up exploded it.

"Stupid Deku, if you're doing what I think your doin-" Bakugou's words got caught in his throat as the smoke cleared.

There was his childhood best friend, hanging from a rope tied to his ceiling. His skin was paler than the paper in his notebooks, a few stray tears fell down his emotionally barren face.

"No.. NO I COULD'VE STOPPED HIM!" Bakugou screamed.

Izuku then walked out of the bathroom.
"What the fuuu- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AND WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE ME?!?!"

"DEKU?"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON EITHER, DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!"

They later found out that Toga pulled an awful prank.

Only Bakugou and Midoriya remained.

"How are you?"

"... I cut some more... But you exploding my door caught my attention, so I cleaned up as quickly as I could. I did want to... you know... but... I guess this whole thing kinda distracted me from going too far..."

"Listen. I... care about you. I really do. I.. Want you to be safe. I know I've gone too far in the past and I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. I forgive you. Because... I want to be friends again. Like old times."

"Yeah... like old times."

I'm s o r r y read the tags