Singing

🎧: yo can anyone on here sing really good? Sero said I couldn't start a band in a day and we've got a pretty good setup, we just need a singer.

⭐: Deku can sing pretty good!

🐰: WHOMST THE FUCK HAS SUMMONED MEEEEE???!?!?

🐰: Ura, I love you, but what the fuck

🐰: you've never heard me sing WHY DO YOU THINK I'M GOOD AT IT

💥: She hasn't heard you, but I have, shitty nerd. She asked if you were good at anything and I told her you could sing like a fucking angel.

🐰: well fuck me sideways with a lunchbox then

🐰: idk what they're saying but my singing is shit

🎧: if Bakugou says your good you must be, you can come try out.

🦇: You're better than you think Midoriya

~after midoriya tried out (w/ Lemon Boy by Cavetown)~

"Holy fuck Izuku, you're good!" Jiro exclaimed.

"Don't know what you're talking about. But ok."

"Can you practice on Thursday?"

Deku tensed up.

"Uh... sorry... family thing... can't..." he said, backing away slowly until he just ran upstairs.

🎧: Well that was weird.

⭐: What?

🎧: I asked him if he could come to practice on Thursday and he freaked out and ran away.

💥: you fuckin WHAT

💥 has left the chat

🎧: WTF IS WRONG WITH THURSDAY???? I DON'T GET IT!!

⭐: idk maybe it's personal

🎧: Like a personal vendetta against Thursday??? He always seems fine on Thursdays????

⭐: maybe it's just this Thursday, like an important date or smthn.

🎧: ig idk

"Sh-she thinks I'm stupid, doesn't she? She thinks I'm... a failure... or a disgrace... she's gonna replace me... isn't she?????" Deku sobbed.

"Sh, sh... it'll be okay Izu... I'm sure she won't replace you and I'm sure she's not disappointed..."

Bakugou placed his headphones onto Izuku's head and played Izu's favorite playlist. It was mainly Cavetown and Alec Benjamin, but it had a couple of Faith Marie songs on it too.

Deku's crying lightened and eventually stopped as he gently fell asleep.

"I'm sorry...," Bakugou whispered, "I was supposed to keep you distracted from it... "