Chill Out (M)

Warnings: Hoseok x Black!Reader, Drug usage, mentions of weed, smoking, smoking joints, dab pen, sex while high, unprotected sex, pet names, body worship, nipple sucking, spanking, riding, hair pulling, oral (male and female receiving), choking, multiple orgasms, squirting.

****************

"Alright everyone, that's it for today's session. Your assignment will be due after spring break, I hope you make it as entertaining as possible during these times." Your professor says from your screen.

"Try not to go insane you guys, we're in this together." One of your classmates says from their square on your computer screen.

You roll your eyes and look back at the camera giving your classmates a smile, nodding your head in agreement.

"Stay safe guys!" You wave goodbye and watch as people leave the class, you follow their actions and click out of the website.

Once you're sure the coast is clear you lean back against your bed and let out a sharp exhale, finally being able to relax.

You are now officially on spring break, but unfortunately due to everything going on right now, the only place you are going to be vacationing is inside your house with your boyfriend.

Normally this would be fine, but you and Hoseok have been planning a trip with some other friends for months now, only for all of it to get canceled. However, you would much rather be safe than sorry, and so you decide to be responsible and stay in the house.

"Baby?" Your boyfriend's voice catches your attention and you look at the bedroom door.

"I'm in here!" You respond back, not in the mood to move from your spot on the bed.

You hear his feet make their way to your bedroom and smile when he enters the room. Seeing his face after dealing with teachers and other classmates reminds you that even though there is chaos in the world, there are some things that keep you sane.

"There's my beautiful girlfriend." He walks over to you and gives you a kiss on your forehead.

Your face warms up at the simple gesture and you pull him down for a kiss on the lips. He complies and lets his hands rest on the bed next to your legs.

He bites your lip as he pulls away and chuckles at the small whimper that slips past your lips. You pout when his lips leave yours, but let him go anyway.

"There's something I want to show you when I come back from washing my hands." He tells you, making his way to the bathroom.

You raise an eyebrow in response to his statement and put all of your school-related things to the side somewhere, making space for him on the bed.

"And should I be worried?" You ask, sitting up on the edge of your bed.

"No actually, this is going to help release all of your stress and worries." He walks out of the bathroom with a smile on his face and a black bag in his hands.

"Hoseok are you about to murder me?" You ask jokingly, and he just stares at you in return.

"B-babe?" You question nervously as he walks over to you slowly.

"Close your eyes." He says lowly and you reluctantly close them.

"Hold your hand out." He instructs, you slowly hold your hand out in front of your body.

"What are you going to do Hoseok?" You ask, he of course ignores your question, and you can hear him ruffling through his bag.

"Hoseok-" You stop yourself when you feel a plastic bag being placed in your hands.