Chapter 10

Eight months after the last chapter... .Wait, at the end of the other chapter I already said eight months later so me writing this sentence here would mean 16 months later instead of eight months later right? So just know that this chapter takes place eight months after Buford's funeral. Okay continuing...

Phineas and Isabella were finally together again. To be fair, they never completely separated, but now Phineas' affections were wholly centered on Isabella. They spent days together (and nights too *wink*).
About a month after the funeral, Isabella asked Phineas to move in with her. At first he declined saying, "I like you but not that much." Isabella asked him again after the second month. This time, Phineas replied with, "Didn't I already tell you no?". Secretly Phineas wanted to move in with Isabella but felt reluctant to leave Ferb.
Ferb knew Phineas was considering leaving him for Isabella. One night before falling asleep, Ferb turned to Phineas and said, "...".
"Are you sure?" Phineas replied
"..."
"Okay, if you insist." Phineas took his Louis Vuitton suitcase out of the closet and began packing his orange and white striped T-shirts and blue jean shorts or jorts as I like to call them. When he finished packing, he rolled his suitcase towards Ferb, hugged him goodbye, kissed his forehead, and then kissed his five month pregnant stomach. "This isn't goodbye, Ferb. If you ever need me or are feeling lonely, call me." Ferb nodded and followed Phineas to the door.
As Phineas left he waved goodbye to Ferb. Ferb waved back then shut the door. He walked back to his bed, laid down, and cried.

Four months after this, Phineas and Isabella were asleep at her house when his phone rang and woke him up. It was Ferb calling.
"Hello," Phineas answered.
"Who this early in the morning," Isabella groaned, still half asleep.
"It's Ferb," Phineas replied. Isabella sat up.
"What does he want?"
"His water just broke."