Chapter 7

When the stepbrothers finished their ice cream, they decided to go home. As they navigated the streets of Danville, Ferb began to feel tired, so the boys decided to rest at the nearest bench. "Let's call Candace for a ride home," Phineas suggested.

"..." Ferb replied excitedly with a hint of whimsy and lust.

"You're right," Phineas said with a shudder. "Last time we disturbed her when she was with Jeremy, she made us-" he paused, "never mind. I still can't bring myself to say it out loud."

The two decided to call their mother instead. When she arrived, the boys climbed into the backseat of her minivan and headed home.

Phineas leaned over to Ferb and whispered, "How do you think mom will react when she finds out you're pregnant with my baby? Should we tell her?"

"..." Ferb said while violently shaking his head, warning Phineas against disclosing Ferb's pregnancy to his mother.

"Good point."

"What are you two boys talking about?" Mrs.Flynn-Fletcher inquired as she turned her head to see the two boys. When she turned her head, the car swerved and hit a pedestrian. Oops.

"Mind your damn business, hoe," said Ferb quitely.

"Okay," Mrs. Flynn-fletcher said with a giggle, "boys will be boys I guess."

They arrived home. They couldn't see it, but as the car pulled into the driveway, Candace stared intensely at the step-brothers from her bedroom.

"Well, well, well," she said to herself like the weirdo she is. "You're going to regret doing incest on each other."

***

Trigger warning: If you get triggered easily stop reading or something

"That's right you little slut. Who owns you?" Buford said while tightening his sub Baljeet's leash in his bedroom. Buford was dressed in a skin-tight leather zookeeper outfit with cut outs over his nips, belly button and back.

"I can't breathe," said Baljeet out of breath and weakly.

"I SAID WHO OWNS YOU!" Buford repeated louder and more aggressively. Buford saw fear flood into Baljeet's eyes, and he loved it.

"You do," Baljeet said faintly.

"Good boy. Now, I want to try something else with you."

"Please, not now, I need a break."

"You do what I say. Say 'yes sir'". Baljeet didn't reply and turned away.

"I SAID SAY 'YES SIR!'"

"Yes sir," Baljeet squeaked softly.

"I bought you a little something special I'd like to try out." Buford said as he walked towards the closet. He reached in the back and retrieved a hidden cardboard box. Buford carried the cardboard box and slammed it in front of Baljeet. "Open it," Buford commanded. Baljeet complied. He opened the box and wretched in horror. To his dismay, there was a Furry costume inside the box. It was a blue wolf costume with a cutout in the rear for easy access. "Put it on, bitch."

"No," Baljeet said quietly

"What did you say to me, boy?" Buford questioned aggressively

"I said no," Baljeet said firmly with a newfound dignity. Before he could say more, Buford charged towards him, grabbing him by the throat and slammed him against the wall.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?"

"I SAID NO!" Baljeet shouted back. It was the first time he had ever yelled back at Buford. He felt powerful.

Buford slammed Baljeet into the ground. "GET UP AND PUT ON THE FURSUIT!" Buford screamed. Baljeet stood, tears streaming down his face. Baljeet limped towards the box containing the fursuit. As he approached, he knew what he had to do.

Baljeet began to lower his pants. When they were down he grabbed his ten feet long and one foot wide schlong with both hands. "What are you doin-" Buford started, but it was too late. Bajeet swung his tool at a deadly velocity and bludgeoned Buford in the head. Upon impact with Baljeet's monster, Buford died.

Red life juice spilt on the floor. At first gushing, then oozing, then slowing to a trickle out of Buford's head. Baljeet dropped his thing that boys have on the ground, and it made a thud.

As he looked upon the scene, Baljeet felt no guilt. He would do it again if he had to. In his mind, his actions were justified, but a judge wouldn't see it the same way.

Baljeet opened his belly button, grabbed his phone, and called the only person he knew he could trust with this.

"Hello," he said shakily yet dignified.

"Watcha doin'?" the voice on the other side of the line replied in a sing-song voice.