She watched as Elijah crumbled to the floor, grey veins crawling on his neck. Klaus lazily drops him to the floor. He picks up a piece of wooden stake and speeds over to Stefan. He pushes him against the same wall that Katherine had him against.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" He asks, shoving the stake through his stomach. Stefan loudly groans, doubling over in pain, but Klaus holds him up.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead," Klaus smirks slowly moving the stake around. Cybele had to think, she could not go down this route following Klaus around like a lost puppy she did hundreds of years. The first smart decision she made in a few weeks. She leaned down and gave Elijah a soft kiss of the cheek.

"He's just trying to help his brother," She faintly heard Katherine say as she got off of the grown casting a look at the scene playing out before her.

The smart decision?

Run like hell.

°•♡•°

Hiding outside something called The Mystic Grill was not exactly her strongest plan, but it was a solid plan. As she used the blue eyed waiter Matt's phone charger. Surprising to her Matt remembered her from saving him from werewolf form Tyler Lockwood. She explained her situation and apologized for the passing of Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger who died beside her aunt, who died to make the famous Klaus Mikealson into a hybrid.

That led her to her sitting outside the Grill at 9:32pm, eating delicious potato skins, waiting for the phone she stole to load. There was something like a film festival going on she thought, but she could not tell. She was just sitting on a bench enjoying the warm night weather.

She was quietly munching on the second round of the food when she heard the phone beginning to start up. She let out a happy hum trying to swallow all of the food she shoved into her mouth. She quickly figures out how to open it and dials a number.

"Who the fuck dares to call me right now? Do you have information on my sister? If not I swear I'll tear the tongue right out of yo-"

"Seb!" Cybele cuts off her oldest triplet from spewing such dangerous threats. Pure silence filled the other end of the phone. She could even hear the noise from somewhere on the other end completely freeze.

"أُخْتي" Sebs' voice completely shifted His voice was soft and awestruck. Cybele nearly started sobbing at her brother's voice, god she missed them both much

"Yes! it's me," she laughed out, she felt tears pool into her eyes. She felt some eyes fall on her as they passed but she could not care.

"Oh you fucking idiot! Are you hurt? Where are you right now?" The questions began flying at her left and right. Her heart swelled at the sound of him.

"I am in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Now before you start to chew me out I-"

"So you went on a suicide mission to kill Klaus, my little nephew informed us after you didn't respond in three days. You really thought you were slick putting a block on tracking yourself huh? Now listen here Cybele Hya-"

"Brother please dont bring out the middle name," Cybele begged as she cut him off from finishing the first syllable of her middle name. She hated hearing that middle name.