18

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

The past few days of life for everyone that lived in Mystic Falls were in a state of chaos. Even people that were not connected to the supernatural aspect of life knew something was wrong. Life itself felt… wrong.

Stefan had stolen Klaus Mikaelson’s daggered family, Rebekah Mikaelson was MIA, hybrids were popping up all over town, and the entirety of the world was experiencing mass flooding and earthquakes.

Something deep in the crust of the earth was unhappy. A force that was radiated with a blue glow was unhappy. Nature herself was unhappy.

Why?

Cybele Faye was dead.

Everyone in the mystery crew, which was led by Elena Gilbert was facing not only an unhinged bloodthirsty hybrid but the last two remaining shapeshifters on earth. They were loving every second of wreaking havoc in Mystic Falls.

Klaus after he got Cybele’s body went to the local hospital and compelled them to shut down an entire wing of the hospital. He was still under the impression or maybe delusion that she would simply wake up. It was just like if her neck was snapped, it would take her body 3 days to heal, and then she would spring back to being alive.

But that simply wasn't the case, this wasn’t a neck snap. Cybele’s heart was shifted out of place, the cuts on her arms were down to the bone, she practically was drained of all of her blood, and several of her ribs were obliterated.

Klaus was too blind to see this through. When Klaus compelled the entire wing of a hospital to be shut down it drew attention. It drew even more attention than when he compelled several surgeons and doctors to operate on a dead body. He tried his best to try and fix her, he compelled medical professionals from all over the world. All eyes were on Mystic falls, and that's when the whispers started.

It wasn’t even twelve hours before the news hit New Orleans.

Marcel was instantly in denial, he refused to believe it. His mother couldn’t be dead, she just couldn’t. When she hadn’t come home he had some witch do a locator spell, but the answers were inconclusive due to her being moved through several states. Less than a few hours later is when he heard the news of her death.

Davina was also in a state of denial. Marcel and Davina quickly began to do research about what little there was about shapeshifters. Divina began to solely focus all of her energy and her time to try and train her power to try and bring back Cybele.

Pan was instantly recalling his boyfriend from Tokyo to come to New Orleans to help. He ordered him to start rounding up all and every single one of their witchy connections.