08

°•♡•°

°•♡•°

"Why did you dagger Rebekah?" Cybele breaks the very tense silence as the two Mikealson brothers walk down the roads of Mystic Falls. The three had not spoken since Klaus tried to speed run to his current lot, forgetting that Cybele did not have magic superspeed. He then proceeded to try and grab Cybele and speed off with her, which ended him having a broken jaw that instantly healed, but he did not try to touch her again.

"That is none of your concern," Is all that came from that topic. Cybele knew that he had daggered her in Chicago, but why was not certain. Stefan clearly had his memories erased from his ripper days so maybe it had to deal with him. Cybele took a glance at Elijah whose jaw was clenched and did not spare her a look.

That is how the rest of the way to Alaric Saltzman's loft that Klaus had taken over. As they three came to the apartment there was a ruckus from inside.

Klaus swings open the door with Elijah by his side, Cybele trailing behind them. Cybele subtly tried to peak over their large bodies to see what was going on in front of them. She saw Katherine pinning Stefan to a wall.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine drawled out.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asked in such a condescending way, Cybele rolled her eyes. Elijah caught her doing it and sent her look.

"I need your help.. For my brother," Stefan says, ripping himself from Katherine's hold, she didn't look like she wanted to pin him anyways which was confusing. That is unless there was a reason she seemed to struggle against Klaus compulsion a few nights ago as well as just seem off. Oh shit wait a second..

"Damon?" Cybeles tries to cut in.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother and ex fiance that requires my immediate attention,"

"You have to keep mentioning the ex fiance part, don't you?" Cybele asks, crossing her arms.

Elijah sets his focus on Stefan and Klaus moves away from the door. Cybele follows Klaus the entire time, something was off. "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall," Klaus says, spinning from his spot and shoving a dagger in Elijah's heart. Elijah lets out a loud scream and Cybele froze in her spot. She something was off but not this off. She should have suspected it, he would never let them see the rest of the family. She suld have fucking known, no he would never let Kol or even Finn out of his fucking dagger doom.