25 | WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

"Woo-hoo! Back to back to back. That was one for the books. Man, dad loved this thing."

Dean sets down a baseball bat wrapped in barb wire. The three of us are back in the bunker after another bloody case.

"Dean, you're covered in ghoul, man, and wraith," Sam says in disgust as Dean takes a seat at the table before changing his clothes. I've honestly never seen Dean this bloody before. Oh well, at least it's not his own. "And I think you have a piece of siren in your hair."

Dean groans as he feels in his hair. "Oh, gross," Dean laughs as he flicks the piece of siren across the room.

"Dude, why don't you take a shower and change your clothes?" Sam suggests. "You've been wearing the same pair of boxers for for days."

"Okay," Dean says. "One, weird that you know how much underwear I packed." I laugh a little.

"That's what's weird about this?" Sam responds.

"And B, it's two and two, doesn't count if you flip them inside out," Dean winks.

Sam's phone chimes inside his pocket. He pulls it out and glances at it. "Got another case," he says. I raise an eyebrow.

"Already?" I ask.

"How'd you do that?" Dean asks.

"Same as the others," Sam says. "I made a computer algorithm that scrapes date from police scanners, emergency calls, uh, local news sites, and it puts everything through a..." Sam pauses as he sees the blank, yet confused look on Dean's face. Sam clears his throat and holds up his phone. "The computer told me."

"Computers," Dean scoffs. "Monsters, porn. Is there anything they can't do? Alright, well let's get to it then."

"Yeah, that's fine. Uh, after you get cleaned up," Sam says.

"I got baby wipes in the car—"

"Dude. Dean, I'm serious, man. You smell like roadkill."

Dean looks down at himself. "That's 'cause I do all the heavy lifting." Sam gives him a bitchface. "All right. I'm using that fancy shampoo you keep hidden from me." Dean walks away and Sam sighs in annoyance.

Sam notices me looking at him. He furrows his eyebrows. "What?" He asks.

"Nothing," I say. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I swear that there's something off about Sam. I can't put my finger on it, but I know there's something there. I don't know, I'm probably just being paranoid. Of course I am.

"I'm gonna use your shampoo too," I tell him, winking and walking away. He laughs. There's a lot of different showers in this bunker, so luckily I don't have to wait for Dean to wash myself.

The next place is in Nebraska, some little town I've never heard of.

"Oh really? Well that's great, mom. No we're fine. We— yeah love you too," Sam is getting off the phone with his mom as we arrive at the scene. Dean got off the phone with Cas at the same time.

"You first," Dean says.

"Mom just finished working a haunting in Akron," Sam says.

"With the Brits?" Dean asks.

"Yeah."

"Great. Who you gonna call? Douchebusters," Dean says. I chuckle at that. I hate them too.

"What about you?" Sam asks.

"That was Cas," Dean says. "He's in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Someone's killing angels. Again."