1 | WAY DOWN WE GO

"Still nothing."

    I kick my foot in frustration at the air while Crowley leans down to examine the dead body. The man's eyes are burned out. Lucifer is trying to find a vessel.

    Yeah, I left the Bunker. I had my reasons. And now I'm working with Crowley. The freaking King of Hell. Hey, I don't enjoy it. In fact, every second with this guy makes me hate him just a little bit more. However, we have a common goal: find Lucifer and kill him/ put him back in the Cage.

    I guess it wasn't a good time for me to leave when I did, because all the cool stuff happened after that. Crowley told me everything that happened. They all got together to fight, the 'band of brothers' that Sam was talking about before. The first time didn't go so good. Amara was a little hurt but not enough, and then she hurt Chuck pretty bad. Like, so bad that he was dying. Then something happened with the sun, it was starting to darken because the universe was starting to lose its balance, with Chuck almost dying and all.

     They got this idea that they could use a bunch of souls to kill Amara. This reaper named Billie helped them gather a bunch up, then they shoved all the souls inside Dean's body, kind of like a bomb in a Trojan horse kind of deal.

    That's all Crowley told me. I guess it worked, because the sun is shining bright again and we're all still alive. Bravo, Winchesters.

     Point is, sometime during that first fight with Amara, Lucifer was shoved out of Castiel's vessel. This means that he's out there somewhere, doing who the hell knows what. Well, Crowley and I know what he's doing. Trying to find a vessel.

    "Hide," Crowley says, catching me off guard. I didn't even hear the front door opening. I step back away from the body as quick as I can, soon seeing another problem. Crowley sets his hand on my shoulder. My first instinct is to punch him, but I realize he's hiding the both of us from whoever just came inside.

    "This is stupid," a male voice says. My eyes harden as two people enter the room, dressed in suits. Demons. "You think this is stupid, don't you?"

    "I think when Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, King of Hell asks you to do something, you do it," the second one replies. My shoulders straighten up at the mention of Lucifer, and Crowley pushes his hand hard against my shoulder, warning me not to do anything stupid.

    "Whatever," the first demon replies.

    "Whatever? What, are you, a fourteen year old girl now?" The second demon says, clearly in disbelief over the other demon's lack of enthusiasm.

    "I mean, not right now. I possessed one once, but, phfft, it didn't work out. A lot of feelings and urges and ugly crying about how Julie's with Craig Castle now, even though he's a total bae, but she's, like, a busted bitch on ice. Hormones, dude."

    I turn to Crowley with a look of disbelief. It's shameful that these are supposed to be demons, I mean five or six years ago demons scared the living daylights out of me, and now, they're just pathetic.

    "Whatever. Let's clean this up," the second demon replies. "Then we go meet the man."

    I don't miss Sam and Dean. I was really surprised how easy it was to leave the bunker and slip into my old routine of hunting on my own. I worked a djinn case before Crowley came to me, asking for help. I couldn't hardly believe how fast I was able to track that thing down and kill it.

    Why don't I miss Sam and Dean? Well, for the first few days, I felt really guilty, especially after I remembered that I promised them– both of them– that I would stay until we took down Amara, which I didn't. However, I also didn't know I had a tinted soul, so...