12 | UNDER ARREST

Road trips aren't as fun now that I'm so used to my bike

    Road trips aren't as fun now that I'm so used to my bike. With Dean and Sam sitting in the front seat, Cas is forced next to me in the back. This is a problem for me because whenever I ride in the backseat, I'm usually by myself, so I don't have to share it. Obviously, I don't say anything because as unfortunate as it is, I like sitting next to Cas.

    Sam gives me a look in the mirror every once in a while, one that I can't quite figure out. Jealousy? But why would he be jealous of Cas? He could've told me if he wanted to sit in the back with me, that would have been more than fine by me.

    The ride is mostly silent as we head towards where the president is known to be, well, it's not really the president right now, it's Lucifer.

   I whip my head around as a siren starts going off behind us, the sound of a police car. Except when I turn around, there's something strange about this car, it's not just a regular police car. I'm pretty sure it's a government car.

    Dean curses before slowing to a stop, allowing the vehicle to swerve ahead of us as if to block us from going any further. Like we haven't already stopped.

    "All right, stay here. We got this," Dean says to me and Cas as him and his brother step outside. Castiel visibly exhales before nodding a little. I'm not as obedient as Cas, especially when it comes to the Winchesters. I scoff before pushing the door open and stepping out myself.

    "Bailey, don't," Cas begins in a hushed voice but I only shush him before closing the door behind me.

    "Gentlemen, is there a problem?" Sam asks as two very government looking men step out of the huge black vehicle, which, from this angle, looks more like a van than a truck.

    "Federal agents, guys," Dean holds up a badge, and I briefly wave mine up too. "We need to keep going."

    "And I need six grand by Saturday, but that ain't happening, either," one of the men says. Two more stepped out from the other side. I tense up a little, straightening my shoulders. No way this is gonna be good.

    Sam scoffs. "You guys know who you're talking to?" He asks.

    "Winchesters," the man replies. My expression drops and I look over to Sam, who looks surprised. "And Bailey Mitchell. Yeah, we know you too."

    I scoff and grin a little. "Who doesn't?"

    "You make those toy badges in craft class in the psych ward? Nice car, by the way, it really stands out," the man continues. The guy reaches back for a gun or something, but Dean notices and punches him first. This starts a fight.

    We basically throw a few punches around, before pulling out our guns, but we end up with the guns trained on us, with our hands held up in surrender. I turn my head as the back door opens and Cas finally comes out.