Are You Sure You Are Where You Should Be

This happened to me 3 years ago. I was standing at the bus stop wearing headphones, and then, suddenly the music stopped playing. Before I could reach for the pocket to turn it back on, it started playing again.

But during that moment while the music was off, in my ears I felt something like an electric shock. I didn’t really pay much attention to it, wiped off my headphones; I thought it was some glitch.  15 minutes later I stepped off the bus and saw a scary dude, he was in a white robe, and with a mustache. He just stood there and looked at me. I looked back at him, and went about my business.

And that’s when it all began! I started seeing this guy every day - at bus stops, on the subway, just somewhere on the street. And most importantly, I always saw him in the situations when I could not approach him. In the subway – on the opposite escalator: I'm going down, he is going up. The train starts to move – he is standing outside the door. I am walking on the second floor at the university, he is looking at me through the window looks, and so on. In all cases, I could never approach him! It lasted for 11 days. And then I saw him again. I was on the tram, and he was standing in the street looking at me through the window. I couldn’t stand it anymore, so I shouted to the driver: 

- Stop, I have to get out now!  

Although there was no stop there, he stopped. Not taking my eyes off the bastard, I went straight to him. He still stood there quietly and was looking at me.  

I walked over and asked:  

- Who are you? What do you want from me??  

In response, he quietly took my hand, and began talking.

- Come on, good boy, wake up, finally!  

I didn’t know what to do, and just stood there.  

He continued on, - Wake up, look around, don’t you see what is happening?  

He started yelling at me, louder and louder!  

Finally, I broke away, and woke up.  

Everything that I saw shocked me! 

In reality, at the bus stop, me and 3 other people got hit by a car. And all that time I was in a coma. And everything that was happening to me was some sort of delirium of my brain that was injured in the accident. And that guy that I always saw was my doctor, who, as it turned out, for 6 days had been fighting for my life. When I fully recovered, I told him everything. Strangely enough, he quietly listened to me, and said, that it was normal. And even when I told him that there, in my pseudo-reality, I supposedly spent 11 days. He replied to me that it was normal too, because when in a coma the human brain cannot keep track of the time.  

After all this, for 3 years now, I believe in nothing, and I don’t believe anyone.  

I am constantly feeling as if I'm still there. Or here, I really don’t know how to explain it.