「Chapter Sixty」

Start from the beginning

Present Time

Y/n looked over at All Might, and her eyes widened.

"W-What..?"

There was a stillness in the air as All Might's true form was revealed to the entire nation.

"First, your self-respect you kept even with your injury. Show the world your pathetic from, 'Symbol of Peace'." All For One adjusted his mask, "Hollow cheeks and sunken eyes! What a pathetic 'top hero'!"

"You can't say that.." All Might panted, ".. With that mask. You're hiding your own face."

Y/n looked around frantically, I need to get All Might out of this.. Is it possible that I can take on this guy on my own..?

"No. It's not." Kana said, "The Dragon is seriously panicking right now. One of the other dead relatives is predicting the outcome of this, and it's no good if you fight him all on your own."

"What can I do..?"

"Follow my instruction, you got it?"

Kyoto coughed, "What happened..? Where am I..? Who are you?"

"I need you to stay here. You're going to be okay."

"Y/n..?"

"I can't have you reveal who I am, otherwise I'll be in big trouble.. Maybe even get expelled.." Y/n pushed around the concrete while All For One and All Might were talking about the past. She was making a small shelter for Kyoto since she knew that others couldn't save him, or herself.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry.." Kyoto sighed.

"For what?"

"I'm a disappointment to our family.. The only boy.. the weakest sibling.. All I do is make dirty jokes and I know Mom won't accept me for who I am.."

"Kyoto-!"

"You're so strong, big sis." He weakly raised his hand, "All my Quirk can do is make smells. I'm useless." He sighed.

"Kyoto, you're not-!" Y/n covered herself and her brother as a huge attack exploded, "W-What the-?!" Y/n got up and looked to see All Might, bloodied on the ground and unmoving, "A-All Might..!"

All For One turned toward her direction, "Now, novice 'hero'. You were brave to intervene to save this young boy, but I'm afraid your time is up."

"Kyoto. Don't move unless I tell you to, you understand?"

"Please.. Y/n.. Don't die."

"I won't." She secured Kyoto's safe spot and walked towards All For One.

He held his arms out, "Are you doing this for publicity? Fame? Why save this young boy?"

Y/n didn't say anything, her eyes were glued on All For One, waiting to see when he'd make a move.

"Alright, I give up. I've practically killed the Symbol of Peace, so once I'm through with you-"

Y/n made the first move, but All For One was quick to dodge and then follow up with another attack. The impact blew her back, but she quickly recoiled and then shot continuous amounts of golden ropes towards him, trying to pierce them into his skin so she could control him, but it wouldn't work.

By this point, Y/n's body was bloodied and bruised, All For One looked almost uninjured. She stumbled as she gripped on her bleeding arm, "Shit.. This isn't good.." The two stood at a long distance, but they were still able to hear each other.